Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 26. (Read 71050 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Hi Dev
I would like to participate in this bounty if the bounty program still accepts new participants.
Thank you for your answer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi DEV , whats the problem with bounty ?? mine was not updated since 3 weeks. EMAIL- [email protected]
Activity: 94
Merit: 0

Bitcointalk username: mzainullah
Twitter Profil URL: https://twitter.com/mzainullah123
Number of followers: 1512
facebook Profil URL: https://www.facebook.com/masjid.subulussalam
Number of friend: 1531
0x7939A4aea1B95048575B5a69197eC43886b702BB
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi DEV , whats the problem with bounty ?? mine was not updated since 2 weeks, i asked by pm thealex and blocklancer, but no answer at all ! my signature stakes were not updated since 2 weeks, only twitter and facebook ! Whats going on ? can you at least answer to my pm ??

Sorry for dismissing your message, we update the stakes as soon as possible. We are very sorry if this is taking longer than you expected.
Merit: 261

has been participating with the blocklancer from the beginning, happy to be able to join and support him, I see no value movements on the web, whether it has not started yet for his appraiser.
thank you and always success with blocklancer.

we all want the best for blocklancer, i hope the ICO will be huge
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

has been participating with the blocklancer from the beginning, happy to be able to join and support him, I see no value movements on the web, whether it has not started yet for his appraiser.
thank you and always success with blocklancer.
Hi DEV , whats the problem with bounty ?? mine was not updated since 2 weeks, i asked by pm thealex and blocklancer, but no answer at all ! my signature stakes were not updated since 2 weeks, only twitter and facebook ! Whats going on ? can you at least answer to my pm ??
I participate in your bounty facebook campaign since July 14 with like and share posts with your hashtag but my score on your bounty portal for at least a month is down: how come? When will you upgrade my score?

Hi!

The team is giving their best to update your stakes at the same time that they are developing the project.

You can always pm the dev so he can take your case personally.
Activity: 630
I participate in your bounty facebook campaign since July 14 with like and share posts with your hashtag but my score on your bounty portal for at least a month is down: how come? When will you upgrade my score?
Guys, everyone in the personal bounty cabinet has not been updated for a while?
Dear manager, why is my message ignored? I ask you to give a clear answer, do I have problems with updating bets in the bounty cabinet? or at all?

Hello!

Sorry for dismissing your question, the stakes might take a little bit longer to arrive. Please be patient, the team is working very hard to make this project perfect.

I don't know what the real problem of delay in counting stake, but from half the page on this tread a complaint about this.
You must complete this thoroughly and quickly, Dev ..
We all here do not want to promote your project by always worrying about inaccurate stake count

The stakes count is accurate, it's just that the rest of the stakes will arrive later.

please, can i ask you to update my stakes my dear ? pay attention that i have 2 stakes per post 
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hey there?!
I've been to your bounty campaign for so long, I liked and shared your posts with hashtag but for a long time my score on your bounty portal is always the same: how come? When will you update my situation?

send a pm to dev, they will update your portal manually
Activity: 658
 I've been to your bounty campaign for so long, I liked and shared your posts with hashtag but for a long time my score on your bounty portal is always the same: how come? When will you update my situation?
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Dear manager, why is my message ignored? I ask you to give a clear answer, do I have problems with updating bets in the bounty cabinet? or at all?

Hello!

Sorry for dismissing your question, the stakes might take a little bit longer to arrive. Please be patient, the team is working very hard to make this project perfect.
My bets have not been updated for about two or more months. Is it exactly normal?

Hello!

I don't know what the real problem of delay in counting stake, but from half the page on this tread a complaint about this.
We all here do not want to promote your project by always worrying about inaccurate stake count

The stakes count is accurate, it's just that the rest of the stakes will arrive later.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

The ICO will run for one month, after that the ONE token will be listed on exchanges.

Are you able to tell us after what time after the completion of the ICO, tokens will be distributed to bounty campaign participants and investors?
Pages:
Jump to: