Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 66. (Read 71079 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I join the signature. My code  - 272sig
Yesterday I installed the signature Blocker. My posts are not counted in my account.
Your Stakes - 0 Stakes
Hi,
Please give it up to 48 hours to update.
Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I join the signature. My code  - 272sig
Yesterday I installed the signature Blocker. My posts are not counted in my account.
Your Stakes - 0 Stakes
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I have been following this project since last week and I am really excited on this to come out in the market soon. More success for Blocklancer.
And unfortunately you have to wait a long time for this project out on the market, and they have not started ICO and long enough to see it all ...

And I'm the same as you, hoping this project can be bigger than ICO ICO before ...

Hi,

The ICO starts on Aug. 5th 24:00:00 UTC.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

8 days and 10 hours to go. I'm so excited what will happen to LNC, hopefully this coin will be better and greater than others ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Stake ?? No increase in my stats.  Am I doing it wrong? Undecided

Hi,

When have you joined?

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Hi blocklancer,

I'm jouned 22/07/2017

To promote the project. I do everything that comes to me.

Thank you for your interest.

Hi,
Had the stakes updated now?

Kind regards,
The Blocklancer Team

Thank you Blocklancer.

my block : https://medium.com/@mynight007/blocklancer-tamamen-merkezsiz-cedfd3ff6f41

Activity: 448
Blocklancer: - Token holders here to resolve any dispute between the employee and employers.They have to right to decide who is right in case of any dispute between the parties
This is a great campaign ,like no minimum post per week?This is awesome!Good luck with the project.
Hi, I'm glad you like what we do.
We believe one shouldn’t force anyone to do anything. You see it in every "rule" we made. For example others force their participants to continue by threating them to remove all their stakes if they do so. In our bounty everyone can join and leave and join  Wink how he likes. You can even stop posting for two weeks and absolutely nothing happens.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Hi! Liked your project! Joined to twitter and facebook bounty campaign, good luck !!

Also when ICO ends?
Hi,
Our ICO starts at August 5 and ends after a month so it ends at September 5.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
This is a great campaign ,like no minimum post per week?This is awesome!Good luck with the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Hi! Liked your project! Joined to twitter and facebook bounty campaign, good luck !!

Also when ICO ends?
I have been following this project since last week and I am really excited on this to come out in the market soon. More success for Blocklancer.
And unfortunately you have to wait a long time for this project out on the market, and they have not started ICO and long enough to see it all ...

And I'm the same as you, hoping this project can be bigger than ICO ICO before ...

Hi,

The ICO starts on Aug. 5th 24:00:00 UTC.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Activity: 126
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
It's a good campaign and I think it will succeed at least in this campaign. The panel is very beautiful and everything is clearly visible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Arabic_W_804
Arabic_A_804
Let me know if I am eligible for this job. Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for joining our Bounty.
We just want to inform you that we are deciding on the next translators in 3 days if it's ok for you.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

previous translations links
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2045618

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2040753
http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17029.0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2022600

if you need Arabic translation tell me
Activity: 448
First Decentralized job market portal which will bring transparency and clarity between the employers and the employees.
hey op i asked before but you missed i think. how about ethereum contracts? how can we see them? its shown contracts ready on roadmap?
Hi,
Sorry if I missed you, there are really so many replys.  Smiley
The contracts aren't uploaded yet, but we try to upload everything before the ICO. (cleaning and commenting)
Additionally we will upload all the other work we have done so far. (Website, code, bounty, bots)

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1068
hey op i asked before but you missed i think. how about ethereum contracts? how can we see them? its shown contracts ready on roadmap?
Stake ?? No increase in my stats.  Am I doing it wrong? Undecided

Hi,

When have you joined?

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Hi blocklancer,

I'm jouned 22/07/2017

To promote the project. I do everything that comes to me.

Thank you for your interest.

Hi,
Had the stakes updated now?

Kind regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Thanks. I took signature. You are so carefull. I hope will be good ico. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: