Pages:
Author

Topic: ██████【BOUNTY】█🌟█🌟█BLOCKLANCER█🌟█WIN🌟LNC🌟WORTH🌟UP🌟TO🌟25.000$███████&# - page 64. (Read 71079 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Blocklancer The project is amazing, transaparent and solve problems for both the employer and the employee.A lot of potential in the project.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Hello, can i ask clarification for twitter campaign, how many retweets per day can we get stakes for?

It looks like you can retweet only one tweet per 4 days.

But i have other question: How you guys want control that? As i know, when someone retweet there is only date - date of your tweet.. I mean you will don't know when exactly retweet was done, and if there was 4 days difference between retweets..?  Roll Eyes
Or i'm wrong and you can get such information?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Hello, can i ask clarification for twitter campaign, how many retweets per day can we get stakes for?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
i think it is a nice program.i will join the signature.
code: 1995sig

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
In my opinion Ethereum is fine, it is hosting a lot of smart contract tokens successfully, i think it is the best platform for tokens.

Are you serious?)) ETH is one of the slowest of the blockchains that's got a lot of vulnerabilities, unlimited emission and a very low degree of decentralization.

I agree that ETH is still very popular and frequently used as a platform for tokens, but if we look not to the past and in the future is to deny a big problem of this platform and the trend of its decline is quite short-sighted. Did you see - what did the ICO Status with Ethereum network? Just killed! Do you know that CIVIC moved on to BitShares?
Think about it. Wink
Activity: 280
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
You are definitely not late, still a lot of time left to promote blocklancer.

Hopefully i am not too late to join in bounty twitter .. because i just joined .. i like this project ,, because this project is promising and will be a very big project .. good luck
I think not a lot of time. ICO will start very soon and I think I will ends in the first day maybe, because the project is very good and useful. A lot of people are interested in it and BlockLancer has clever marketing. So, I think this project will be successful.

Hi,

Thank you for your nice words. We are working very hard to make Blocklancer a success.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
You are definitely not late, still a lot of time left to promote blocklancer.

Hopefully i am not too late to join in bounty twitter .. because i just joined .. i like this project ,, because this project is promising and will be a very big project .. good luck
I think not a lot of time. ICO will start very soon and I think I will ends in the first day maybe, because the project is very good and useful. A lot of people are interested in it and BlockLancer has clever marketing. So, I think this project will be successful.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Proyek yang sangat menjanjikan tapi sayang ane masih newbie termasuk akun sosmed ane ngak bisa ikut juga Cry
Bounty portal not seeing follow OR retweets.. Please fix. I waited 24 hours still nothing. I'm registered and connected with my twitter, followed and RTed correctly.
Hi,
Please note it takes ~48 hours to update the stakes.
You should be able to see your stakes soon.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

Over 50 hours elapsed, 0 stakes showing.. Please fix something is wrong with twitter bounty portal.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. The twitter update is in progress and you should see it within the next hours.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 182
Bounty portal not seeing follow OR retweets.. Please fix. I waited 24 hours still nothing. I'm registered and connected with my twitter, followed and RTed correctly.
Hi,
Please note it takes ~48 hours to update the stakes.
You should be able to see your stakes soon.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

Over 50 hours elapsed, 0 stakes showing.. Please fix something is wrong with twitter bounty portal.
Tell me the date of the end of the ICO?
Hi, thanks for your interest,
Our ICO ends at September 5.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I have climbed my position to full member, if I follow the bounty mark when bitcointalk is still a member, do I need to change it and put in a FULL MEMBERS Banner? If indeed I have to mengubanhnya I will release my Banner Member Become Banner FULL MEMBERS. Please info
Hi, great that you're full member now,
You can upgrade your signature, and you automatically receive more stakes after that. There isn't anything more to do just changing the signature.  Smiley

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
I have climbed my position to full member, if I follow the bounty mark when bitcointalk is still a member, do I need to change it and put in a FULL MEMBERS Banner? If indeed I have to mengubanhnya I will release my Banner Member Become Banner FULL MEMBERS. Please info
Merit: 10
After I read in the thread ,, I did not find Spreadsheet ,,
Where can I see the spreadsheet?
Because i want to join in bounty twitter ..
Thanks
Hi,
You just have to register on our site. After that you just have to connect with twitter (Just clicking one button). And then you can reshare/follow. It takes up to 48 hours before you see the updated stakes. It doesn't even takes 1 minute.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Thanks dev ..
I have joined bounty twitter .. i feel happy to have taken part in this project .. Hopefully this project will be good .. good luck
Thanks
Hi,
You just have to register on our site. After that you just have to connect with twitter (Just clicking one button). And then you can reshare/follow. It takes up to 48 hours before you see the updated stakes. It doesn't even takes 1 minute.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Merit: 10
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: