Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][CLOSED] eGold - THE ULTIMATE ESPORTS BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 8. (Read 5951 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Facebook bets are not considered three days please correct
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello @irfan_pak10. I worked with you as bounty manager in 9 different campaigns. 2 months ago I've all had problems with the bountyportals platform, but at this time it's encouragingly helpful and friendly with the bounty members. We are still waiting for rewards in the last completed campaigns. I have seen some comments about bounty rewards in BM thread. Maybe you can help us understand what's going on. We need some explanations. Thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can I do 3 retweets a day or 1 retweet in 3 days?
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Hi sir! Check my Twitter stacks ///https://twitter.com/ViktoriaEsp

Thank you  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, I have registered in Bounty Portal and already sent the complaints. It's nice to be here and trust irfan as I have joined his other projects. Sometimes he doesn't answer queries here but rest assured that hes managing the campaign very good. In fact, in our previous campaign, I didn't noticed that I already received the payments despite of his updates. He's reliable in processing updates and concerns and trustworthy compare to others. Thanks Dev.

Hello

Thank you for trusting me, Actually I usually don't respond to the same type of complaints and mainly when these are fixed. Otherwise I do respond to many.

this is old song!
bountyportal ALWAYS has problem
and irfan always ) fix ( one year already) problem)) same problem one year)

dear egold team ! when you decided work with irfan you made a big mistake
irfan is the most worst manager in history of human i recomend you change him, there is better managers
Sandra Evans, Sylon, ColorlessK, x4 and other professionals
irfan is not professional and always have problem

Hi peloso,

Thank you for supporting eGold - the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency!  Smiley
We are so sorry to learn of your previous bounty troubles.
Right now do you have a specific eGold bounty campaign problem you are experiencing that we can help you with?

im so sorry i cant suport because untill irfan manager here
about trouble im wrote above and also others users posted, i tried to join but bountyportal never work
anyway if you will change manager i sure most of people this forum will support you im also

If you can just tell me your issue, it would be more appropriate. Yes! I know portal has some issue, mostly solved. If you still have issue, you can post here or in complaint form. Its not a big deal.

Hi, dear DEV . I would like to create a quality article-review in Russian about the project repux.io . My blog is www. finempire.ru. Can I get to work?

Yes! Go ahead please

Dear eGoldgg and Dev

Please change my wallet address on blog campiagn spreadsheet # 17
my old wallet (0x983A2a120fe9A9c36CFab7778734Bf0229d5E64c) get hacked

please change to:

0x7bdf35C638AC00d1A21F9Df3A1e632B30Fa058aC

thanks for your attention

Best Regards

What is the reason why you want to change it? Did you read the OP? It says you cant change ETH address unless there is solid reason.

pak irfan, my wallet get hacked in etherdelta, please change it..thanks
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

If you can just tell me your issue, it would be more appropriate. Yes! I know portal has some issue, mostly solved. If you still have issue, you can post here or in complaint form. Its not a big deal.

i already told confirmation email NOT coming not in spam folder and nowere and i cant register to your campaigns and also cant log in that i registered early
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Hi all,

Thank you for supporting eGold and being a part of our bounty!
The presale sold out under 24 hours!  Cheesy
If you wanted to buy some, but you didn't manage, don't worry.
The sale starts on February 18th 2018 with 15% bonus!
Hi all,

the eGold presale is LIVE today! Check it out: https://egold.gg/subscribe/
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

i already told confirmation email NOT coming not in spam folder and nowere and i cant register to your campaigns and also cant log in that i registered early

Please  give me your email so i can fix it.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
hello guys,
signature campaign is updated.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
THE FILIPINO ANN THREAD HAS BEEN COMPLETED HERE

Hi Polar91,

Thank you for translating the eGold announcement thread!  Smiley
Are you currently working on the eGold whitepaper translation?
You're welcome.

THE FILIPINO WHITEPAPER FOR THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED HERE

Yes! Finally I am already registered to bounty portal! I'm so happy right now! Thank you manager 😉

Hi unplug,

We are so happy that in the end everything was resolved successfully.
Thank you once again for your support for and dedication to the eGold project!  Smiley

Hi Polar91,

Thank you for translating the eGold announcement thread!  Smiley
Are you currently working on the eGold whitepaper translation?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes! Finally I am already registered to bounty portal! I'm so happy right now! Thank you manager 😉
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hi Dev, I have registered in Bounty Portal and already sent the complaints. It's nice to be here and trust irfan as I have joined his other projects. Sometimes he doesn't answer queries here but rest assured that hes managing the campaign very good. In fact, in our previous campaign, I didn't noticed that I already received the payments despite of his updates. He's reliable in processing updates and concerns and trustworthy compare to others. Thanks Dev.

Hello

Thank you for trusting me, Actually I usually don't respond to the same type of complaints and mainly when these are fixed. Otherwise I do respond to many.

this is old song!
bountyportal ALWAYS has problem
and irfan always ) fix ( one year already) problem)) same problem one year)

dear egold team ! when you decided work with irfan you made a big mistake
irfan is the most worst manager in history of human i recomend you change him, there is better managers
Sandra Evans, Sylon, ColorlessK, x4 and other professionals
irfan is not professional and always have problem

Hi peloso,

Thank you for supporting eGold - the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency!  Smiley
We are so sorry to learn of your previous bounty troubles.
Right now do you have a specific eGold bounty campaign problem you are experiencing that we can help you with?

im so sorry i cant suport because untill irfan manager here
about trouble im wrote above and also others users posted, i tried to join but bountyportal never work
anyway if you will change manager i sure most of people this forum will support you im also

Hi, dear DEV . I would like to create a quality article-review in Russian about the project repux.io . My blog is www. finempire.ru. Can I get to work?

Yes! Go ahead please

Dear eGoldgg and Dev

please change to:

Best Regards

What is the reason why you want to change it? Did you read the OP? It says you cant change ETH address unless there is solid reason.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Dear eGoldgg and Dev

please change to:

Best Regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 263
Hi, dear DEV . I would like to create a quality article-review in Russian about the project eGold  . My blog is www. finempire.ru. Can I get to work?
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: