Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][CLOSED] eGold - THE ULTIMATE ESPORTS BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 9. (Read 5951 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
this is old song!
bountyportal ALWAYS has problem
and irfan always ) fix ( one year already) problem)) same problem one year)

dear egold team ! when you decided work with irfan you made a big mistake
irfan is the most worst manager in history of human i recomend you change him, there is better managers
Sandra Evans, Sylon, ColorlessK, x4 and other professionals
irfan is not professional and always have problem
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
this is old song!

irfan is the most worst manager in history of human i recomend you change him, there is better managers

Hi peloso,

Thank you for supporting eGold - the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency!  Smiley
We are so sorry to learn of your previous bounty troubles.
Right now do you have a specific eGold bounty campaign problem you are experiencing that we can help you with?

im so sorry i cant suport because untill irfan manager here
about trouble im wrote above and also others users posted, i tried to join but bountyportal never work
anyway if you will change manager i sure most of people this forum will support you im also
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
this is old song!

Hi peloso,

Thank you for supporting eGold - the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency!  Smiley
We are so sorry to learn of your previous bounty troubles.
Right now do you have a specific eGold bounty campaign problem you are experiencing that we can help you with?
Good day Sir! I already registered to bounty portal. And I'm not still verified yet I don't receive any verification link. Can you help me witj this problem? And about username in registering, what username is it saying Sir? Is ot bitcointalk username? Hoping for your immediate response

Hi unplug,

We are so happy that you chose to support eGold - the ultimate eSports cryptocurrency!  Smiley
Please fill out this complaint form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScH-Ci8A_kzdYEu6gMwpg73c_A42CUrYqLNLFKYBntiwJ0Y0g/viewform
and our bounty portal manager will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I still don't receive verification link. I already sent my complaint still I don't receive any response and when I log in again a notification box will pop up and state that "wrong password/ email". It's sad because I want to be one of your participants and want to support your project 😔😔.

Hi unplug,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you.
Our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10 was already made aware of the issue you are experiencing.
You can try this: send an email from the email address used to register to this portal to [email protected] mentioning "eGold bounty campaign" in the Subject.
Your intention to support the eGold project through its bounty campaign is much appreciated!
Yesterday in a private office http://egold.bountyportals.com/site/login.php disappeared all stacks. You have something broken again? Wrote on the portal, but the answer to almost did not come.

Hi anigoweb,

Much obliged for informing us know about this issue. We contacted our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10, he is trying to resolve the problem for good. Once everything is back to normal, I am sure he will reply to the complaint that you filed in the portal.

Thanks for the reply. Now tried to access the site and it does not work...

Hi anigoweb,

Unfortunately, there is a problem with the hosting server, but our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10 is already in touch with the development team that is going to fix it.
Once again thank you for supporting eGold!
yes bounty portal has not fully perfect because sometimes the stake is missing maybe the manager still has not found the right solution for the bounty portal does not experience any strange constraints again

Hi lembang,

The bounty portals had a few problems indeed, and for that, we once again apologize, but please rest assured that in the end the bounty rewards will be successfully distributed based on the real amount of stakes.
Thank you for sticking with us through these problems!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Good day Sir! I already registered to bounty portal. And I'm not still verified yet I don't receive any verification link. Can you help me witj this problem? And about username in registering, what username is it saying Sir? Is ot bitcointalk username? Hoping for your immediate response

Hi unplug,

We are so happy that you chose to support eGold - the ultimate eSports cryptocurrency!  Smiley
Please fill out this complaint form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScH-Ci8A_kzdYEu6gMwpg73c_A42CUrYqLNLFKYBntiwJ0Y0g/viewform
and our bounty portal manager will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.

I still don't receive verification link. I already sent my complaint still I don't receive any response and when I log in again a notification box will pop up and state that "wrong password/ email". It's sad because I want to be one of your participants and want to support your project 😔😔.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Yesterday in a private office http://egold.bountyportals.com/site/login.php disappeared all stacks. You have something broken again? Wrote on the portal, but the answer to almost did not come.

Hi anigoweb,

Much obliged for informing us know about this issue. We contacted our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10, he is trying to resolve the problem for good. Once everything is back to normal, I am sure he will reply to the complaint that you filed in the portal.

Hi anigoweb,

Unfortunately, there is a problem with the hosting server, but our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10 is already in touch with the development team that is going to fix it.
yes bounty portal has not fully perfect because sometimes the stake is missing maybe the manager still has not found the right solution for the bounty portal does not experience any strange constraints again

Hi unplug,

Activity: 196
Activity: 900
Merit: 250
Advanced Betting Solutions

Hi anigoweb,

Hi anigoweb,

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

Hi anigoweb,

Hey there I would like to help with the spanish translation if needed.

Username: Krilin-kun
Language: Spanish
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wfr-juego-de-monedas-el-gremio-de-alquimistas-presenta-su-trabajo-2801646
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N: Y
Do you want to reserve website translation Y/N: Y
ETH address:
0xbc5aB281041a4E09c463c664C70d1E6d014F5370

Thank you so much for taking an interest in the eGold project.  Smiley
Please send a personal message to our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10 to discuss the details around the Spanish translation.

Hi anigoweb,

Activity: 364
Merit: 20
Activity: 65
Hey there I would like to help with the spanish translation if needed.

Username: Krilin-kun
Language: Spanish
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wfr-juego-de-monedas-el-gremio-de-alquimistas-presenta-su-trabajo-2801646
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N: Y
ETH address:
0xbc5aB281041a4E09c463c664C70d1E6d014F5370
Update

ICO has been delayed. We will have a PRESALE with 20% bonus from February 1st until February 8th (20% bonus, 444,444EGL)
The main sale will start on February 18th and will end on March 18th

Regards
eGold Team

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for updating the thread.

I want to elaborate a bit on the reason for the delay.
First of all, we had to adjust the price in accordance with the new higher Ethereum price.
Second, in the last month, we witnessed a surge in interest towards eGold, so we decided to sell not 25%, but 50% of all the tokens and also to hold a Presale as well.
Please be informed that during the Presale there will be a 20% bonus(1ETH=1060EGL), during the first day of the sale there will 15% bonus (1ETH=1020EGL), during the first week of the sale there will be 10% bonus (1ETH=977EGL) and after that until the end of the sale the price will be the regular price of 1ETH=888EGL.

hi dev.. how to join, in sosmed campaign.....

irfan_pak10 your portal newer work
i not get confirmation email also not in spam folder NOWERE

me to same, i doesnt get email to. i try to spam resend email. but i still doesnt get confirm email. i dont know why
so i cant join with bounty until now

I have joined Social Bounty in bountyportal website but I have not still received activation email .

My email is [email protected]

Hi Sidokumpul, Peloso, Prokerduit, and Arthurduong,

We are extremely grateful to have you as a part of the eGold community.
Currently, there are some problems with the bounty portal, but our bounty campaign manager irfan_pak10 is working really hard to fix them.
We will update you once everything is back to normal.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.  Smiley
Username: Phoinex
Language: Indonesia
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CAp0BL6vqjzGyjJPTDu082sumdn3Ihol/view?usp=sharing
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N : Y
ETH address: 0xB6245843296b01967eec311023a6a6Cb9a01E550

Hi Phoinex,

Thank you for your interest and support.
Please note that we already have an Indonesian translation of the Whitepaper   and also of the announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-egold-the-ultimate-esports-betting-cryptocurrency-2739837

Hi mammuth28,

Thank you so much for the Italian translation, I linked it in the eGold ANN thread and shared it in our Discord and Telegram.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
Username: Phoinex
Language: Indonesia
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CAp0BL6vqjzGyjJPTDu082sumdn3Ihol/view?usp=sharing
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N : Y
ETH address: 0xB6245843296b01967eec311023a6a6Cb9a01E550
Pages:
Jump to: