Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]DexAlpha First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange - page 2. (Read 1498 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
#joined bounty

Twitter username: @Alwelldinho
Telegram username: @Alwelldinho
Discord username: Alwelldinho
Make sure to fill in the bounty form! All info will be updated there, we are also making a transition to a new form and database so users can track everything from discord.

Please send us the discord invite link
https://discord.gg/84gzPGT <= but it is in the post btw  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
#joined bounty

Make sure to fill in the bounty form! All info will be updated there, we are also making a transition to a new form and database so users can track everything from discord.

Please send us the discord invite link
Your brother in humanity
Awesome news! Announcement thread has been translated to HindiTranslated by pghr12aditya_s
Your brother in humanity
#joined bounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
#joined bounty

Activity: 168
Wonderful team behind this project.... One of your discord admins #yusha is a very nice person.... I'm glad to be part of your community.
Your brother in humanity
Thank you to everyone who submitted!
Spanish Translated by SebastianRAR
Italian Translated by infobox
Two new translations, please help to get these shared out to your friends!
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Your brother in humanity
where is airdrop ?
Airdrop is for whole Network holders of .5 ETH and more at the beta launch.

what do you mean by whole Network holders? only token holders of .5eth or more will qualify for the airdrop?
Yes, airdrop is meant to be a marketing tool so we can reach out to people who are obviously trading, to come trade with us. This will be sent out when we get to releasing our beta version. The amount may be adjusted according to what the market conditions look like.
Your brother in humanity
where I can see the steaks for the work done? so that it was clear whether the work was taken into account or not.
Everything is pulled from api's and accounted by hand at this time, users simply select what they are doing in the bounty form and we just verify it. We take a few hours a week and just tally things up. Had meeting today about making this more automatic. Main thing is we didn't want to use google because information can be compromised (by being signed into your gmail and visiting the form) and also trying to balance the work, as we are working out of pocket ATM.
Are you from DexAlpha dev team? google spreadsheet is the most common method of sharing bounty registration details and stakes/token allocations. it has few drawbacks as you mentioned. but you can hide the sensitive information columns such as email etc. and make that sheet protected and read-only. we can allow anyone with a link to view permission.
I think implementing separate API and user interface to bounty program is wast of time. it is alright if that is part of the ICO implementation like bounty management solution related ICO.
Yes, part of project management and I'm doing the UI design for beta/ final version. I understand what is common, and have signed up for more than one project where the information was leaked/sold. Next thing I knew I was getting messages about ICO's on bitcointalk and emails. We are looking at our own option, I personally would say that protecting the information of our bounty participants and users would never be a waste of time. Example: As part of the bounty we request your bitcointalk profile so we can see the signature bounty being performed, etc. Now if that's pubic- even read only, someone takes all that info and starts sending out messages about "DexAlpha blah blah blah, send money here" Hopefully, Majority of the people would look at it and say "That's a scam!" but that poor, one person who clicks- that is what we want to avoid.
I know this sounds weird but we actually care about you guys. We're working on it, and we have plenty of time to do it. Just a matter of a few days to do it, while dex and solidity dev is working on the testnet myself and web dev are working on accounting for bounty. If you think that something may have not been recorded just submit another time with updated info.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
im join bounty twitter

link twitter : https://twitter.com/mahbub_S_Kom
telegram : @oracle47
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
where is airdrop ?
Airdrop is for whole Network holders of .5 ETH and more at the beta launch.

what do you mean by whole Network holders? only token holders of .5eth or more will qualify for the airdrop?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
where I can see the steaks for the work done? so that it was clear whether the work was taken into account or not.
Everything is pulled from api's and accounted by hand at this time, users simply select what they are doing in the bounty form and we just verify it. We take a few hours a week and just tally things up. Had meeting today about making this more automatic. Main thing is we didn't want to use google because information can be compromised (by being signed into your gmail and visiting the form) and also trying to balance the work, as we are working out of pocket ATM.
Are you from DexAlpha dev team? google spreadsheet is the most common method of sharing bounty registration details and stakes/token allocations. it has few drawbacks as you mentioned. but you can hide the sensitive information columns such as email etc. and make that sheet protected and read-only. we can allow anyone with a link to view permission.
I think implementing separate API and user interface to bounty program is wast of time. it is alright if that is part of the ICO implementation like bounty management solution related ICO.
Your brother in humanity
Your brother in humanity
only suggestions might be better if there is a spreadsheet for the bounty hunter but it's all your right not to create a spreadsheet.
We just had a meeting about this a few hours ago. The problem that comes with spreadsheets is peoples information is then publicly shown. We are looking at setting up a private database and then api to just pull the information, so users can just give their eth public address and see what they have allocated to them. In the end we just don't want to compromise the information of our community so however it is setup needs to be carefully crafted.
copper member
Activity: 294
only suggestions might be better if there is a spreadsheet for the bounty hunter but it's all your right not to create a spreadsheet.
Yes,, please create spreadsheet for us
Pages:
Jump to: