Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 101. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My old ETH account joined in bounty was hacked
So please change my current ETH in your bounty campaign to the new ETH:
0x3C8db391520aA069cDf32b2aFAD577C44E82dd58

twitter #: 342
Facebook: #215
Translation: #21
thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
where is manager need to change my payment address??

cheers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/smartiphone-374823 here is a manager bitcointalk profile. PM him to change your adress.
what thats means share every 3 day, if correct every 3 days after your post publication?
This means you need to do every 3 days a repost in each of the social networks, I do a few reposts on certain days, for example, Monday, Thursday and Sunday, so it turns out just in this period, which is specified in the rules of the bounty on social networks. All this is my opinion and I do not impose it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Joined social bounty campaign.
Who knows what process of drawing up the card and when it will be possible to order it to the CIS country, will it be levied tax from it to the state treasury, will there be any questions with money transactions on the money account of the card ?
Activity: 649
joined twitter campaign  Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
what thats means share every 3 day, if correct every 3 days after your post publication?
Activity: 546
i've joined facebook campaign , good luck !
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think Centra is the best card in the world of cryptocurrency. And this opinion is not only mine but for many blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, because there are not only safely stored but to insure their assets. Moreover, the transaction cost is reduced through Centra Card, it is also important  Wink
Activity: 476
hi dev please update my rank to full member and i am wearing avatar. spreadsheet #96
thank you
Activity: 686
Why the ANN thread was locked? They should definetely re-open it or create a new one, because I have several questions, and there is no place to discuss anything. Also there were no updates on Medium for almost 2 weeks, their blog was updated regularly some time ago.
Hi! As far as I know this will open a new Ann thread in the coming days. Now they have it harvested. As for communication, it can get jn Slack or Telegram. All updates will be at the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
any update of this project?

You get update information in Centra Telegram or Slack channel. All questions and queries are all answered over there if you have any.
Activity: 278
any update of this project?
Activity: 210
WoW Collections of funds exceeded 16.000.000$ Tell me you know what the maximum bar for the project?

Their ICO target is 170,000 ETH or 68,000,000 Tokens sold. Half way there i believe.
Activity: 4
I'm in, seems like a nice project to support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Why long time no posts in social networks?
Activity: 41
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
WoW Collections of funds exceeded 16.000.000$ Tell me you know what the maximum bar for the project?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Hi guys. Very interesting and perspective project. Glad to Joined Twitter, Facebook, slack and telegram bounty campaigns.

Yeah, absolutly agree :-)  I have done it already also
Right bro  Grin .. I also think the same project is very perspective and I am incorporated in twitter bounty..
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hi manager, please update my rank to full member and I also wearing avatar. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: