Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 105. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Is there a minimum number of followers needed for the twitter campaign?
Such rules, you should perfectly understand that everything is at your own risk and risk, so I see no point in contracts that have legal force.
Hey. Joined to Twitter and facebook campaigns. Where can I see the list of participants? Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6ByoCPDrC86a6NzAIYCS2qGgLaJubQ0O6EXv7A-lvU/edit#gid=1584934292 , Use please and always be careful with reading the information from the given site.
Just a small query, if the total funds of 170 ETH are reached before the ICO completed on Oct 5, does that mean the bounty campaigns will also close early with the ICO closing or will it be extended till the Oct 5th deadline?

All for the consideration of the team. I think that if they do not collect it they will transfer to October 5. Too much done.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I need the new OP link to put on my blog review, is it up yet or should I just post the old one for now?  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
please update my social media Followers. i saw there is not updated. here is my details.

Bitcointalk Username: imtiazmahmood

facebook URL:    https://www.facebook.com/imtiazmahmood786
Followers:  1112

Twitter URL:        https://twitter.com/ImtiazMahmood1
Followers:  1140

Thank you for Help.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I learned that withdrawing money from the ATM if you use the Centra card will not cost you anything. The fee is zero percent! I was pleasantly surprised. You can buy more than a hundred thousand of goods in any part of the world where there is Visa and MasterCard. Its very comfortably.

Even there will be no commission for withdrawal from the ATM? If I withdraw cash? Sounds very nice
Yeah,  there will be no commission for withdrawal from the ATM, at least it was announced. What else? You can install the app Centra Wallet, it protects from theft and loss your Centra Card!

There is something like foreign exchange fee which is around 2.5% that will be applicable to countries outside your region when you travel from your home.Rest all looks fine for Centra.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
I see this project is very convincing, so I see the rule and I am interested to follow it, I just joined the signature campaign and facebook, and I will join the tweeter because I am very happy to participate in this project

good luck centra
Activity: 686
I learned that withdrawing money from the ATM if you use the Centra card will not cost you anything. The fee is zero percent! I was pleasantly surprised. You can buy more than a hundred thousand of goods in any part of the world where there is Visa and MasterCard. Its very comfortably.

Even there will be no commission for withdrawal from the ATM? If I withdraw cash? Sounds very nice
Yeah,  there will be no commission for withdrawal from the ATM, at least it was announced. What else? You can install the app Centra Wallet, it protects from theft and loss your Centra Card!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Hey dev/campaign manager, please update my ETH address because
I have incorrectly entered the wallet address

Bounty: Facebook

Link bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dedewahyu-1074488

Eth address : 0xE4e093bFe1cFcfe5C58eFff91d73DeD12195612D

No: #151
Bitcointalk name : Dedewahyu

thank you.
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Activity: 377
Merit: 100
join facebook and twitter Campaign . hope it is a great project
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Hi Dave,
I am very happy to join your social bounty Twitter and Facebook campaign. I like this project and i hope it will success.

Thanks
Simu111
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
very nice project! join up Twitter and Facebook Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
A very good project dev because I see this project many pengiktnya in social media
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I already have enough friends in social media then I will join this project because this project has a very bright future
go to thread off topic dude! your post Not qualified!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just invested and the slack room is uber friendly, I love it! Time to read the whitepaper so I can make a comprehensive blog review..  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
where is manager need to change my payment address??

cheers
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I made a video in Chinese I will post in the ANN thread and joined video bounty and want to say thank you in advance for great bounty campaign.  My wife is investing here tonight to catch bonus, I am following on my twitter also but not entering twitter campaign because not enough followers yet but I will retweet anyway because this is excellent project I like.
Merit: 101
Tell me please what is the maximum rate of fundraising? i just afraid not to have time to drop by ico
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Centra raised 13 mln already )  Good succes )
Waiting for new ANN thread  Smiley
And for our Centra-Cards  Tongue

I Believe that this project will be successful for the future, although I can not participate in the signature campaign at least I can give the best to participate in the article campaign, I want to make a promotional video for this project, but I do not have time to make it ...
Jump to: