Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 88. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
joined on twitter bounty campaign.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
update my signature information,I had post it a long time,,
but I can't see any update in my spreadsheet
I see you are promoted to full member, just keep that message they will update soon.
Stakes are not updated yet so I guessing the manager will just update after the ICO, don't worry as long as you stay active and follow
the rules you will get your right reward.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
update my signature information,I had post it a long time,,
but I can't see any update in my spreadsheet
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Hello everyone, I'm glad I know you because I was just here in your thread. I will learn everything you have to say about centra.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
joined sosial media bounty, and blog/articel bounty
Activity: 364
Merit: 115
joined campaign twitter and facebook
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
joined campaign twitter and facebook
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
How do I know if I've been accepted into the bounty campaign? The spread sheet said it will not be updated until the ICO is over.

Are they still accepting new participants? It would be lame for me to go through the campaign for nothing.
In the company's bounty rules it is written that the bounty company will continue until the end of the collection of money that is before the ICO end on October 5, 2017.

Yeah, that part I understand. It just how to know I've been accepted if the participant list won't be updated until after the ICO. It would be over a month from now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
bounty over? Just want to know or before October 5 Huh

You should read first post, it is clearly said that campaign will run until ICO ends or 10.5.

Can anyone tell me start day of the week, i couldn't find it anywhere in thread.
Activity: 120
bounty over? Just want to know or before October 5 Huh
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello, I meant to put qiwoman2 I forgot to put the 2 at the end on this blog bounty sheet: would you be kind enough to amend it to qiwoman2? Thanks in advance Smiley It is entry no 311 on blog/media bounty sheet.

9/12/2017 14:27:37   qiwoman   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/qiwoman2-340890   Media (Video content)   https://youtu.be/-r3uordf_Oc   0xC4Ce7d6B8b01d1CE6AeC1e5295Aa5c91D8F420fB                  
Activity: 406
How do I know if I've been accepted into the bounty campaign? The spread sheet said it will not be updated until the ICO is over.

Are they still accepting new participants? It would be lame for me to go through the campaign for nothing.
In the company's bounty rules it is written that the bounty company will continue until the end of the collection of money that is before the ICO end on October 5, 2017.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
joineed twitter campaign this project. because I believe this is a very good project and will be a great project. thanks so much for the developer this project.
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
I participate in twitter, the company, please change the number of followers I now have 2050 folowers.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hello friends, I joined the subscription program and avatar of Centra, great pleasure to spread this project so interesting.success for all of us.
Activity: 212
opensea nft indra95
,i like joined this project good luck for dev and succes for centra coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Agreed on this point and I am with you.Would like to know what the OP has to say about this.There is no limit set for the campaign as nothing is mentioned on the first post on the status of the limit of participants for this campaign.
Activity: 344

Activity: 406
Hello Dev joined the company bounty signature, twitter, facebook. This project has a good idea and a development plan for the project has great prospects. Thank you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hi, I liked this coin and I joined the rewards campaigns, they will happen until the last day of ICO? At least all this will have continuity, since they are listed in exchange! Will the rewards be distributed how many days after the end of ICO?
Token sale starts 8 days from now https://www.centra.tech/token-sale/ and just like every regular campaign the reward will be
distributed after the ICO but there is not definite time. I have a feeling it would be a sold our project so better be in the campaign right now
to participate and collect stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: