Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 89. (Read 82853 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
I joined the bounty. Very excited.

How long will the ICO and the campaign last? I now it starts around September 19.

Also, do I need to have Eth in my wallet?
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Hello dear, tell me where can I invest in the company? and find out what is the minimum funding for this?
Activity: 153
Please update my rank from jr member to member on the signature campaign spreadsheet. I PM'ed you.
Thank you very much
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Hello dev. please update my signature status. my rank is now member.
thank you i will update my signature now.

Hello dev. please update my signature. I ranked up last august 31 and I'm a member now.
please consider thank you.

I would also like to say the same word as him, I have ranked up from Full Member to a Senior Member kindly update the spreadsheet thank you.

i too would also like to say as him, i have ranked up from member to a full member, my spreadsheet signature campaign #129, kindly update the spreadsheet.   thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi Dev, tell me why the rates and shares in the table are not updated at the signature company http://prntscr.com/gjlslm.Thank you
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
this is a very good project so I decided to follow the twitter campaign of this project thank so much. and I hope this project can be successful. thanks so much.

Thats good for you always support in this campaign even if social media you participated, but the important in that is you are supported on it. I did not join in the social campaign but i know this campaign will going to success till they end of ico.
Activity: 154
hello manager My rank is up to member, manager please update my rank at spreadsheet to member
thank you very much before manager, i also sent PM
Activity: 340
Please tell me, when does a social company and how to find you in slack?
Activity: 145
Joined Bounty Sosial Media And Blog
Activity: 126
this is a very good project so I decided to follow the twitter campaign of this project thank so much. and I hope this project can be successful. thanks so much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
With number of people waiting on this ico, i expect it to sell out within minutes, its gonna be the fastest finger will get in.
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Supposedly, this one'll be the first signa-company for me.
Activity: 271
excuse me, join permission in this bounty
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Joined the Signature Bounty Campaign today! I hope I can take part of this project! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: