Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[BOUNTY]:GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program for Mainstream Retailers⚡ - page 2. (Read 21769 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
I am removing my signature since it has been confirmed by wapinter in telegram as it is posted in this thread

I also do the same thing but I'm a bit hesitant because campaign manager hasn't given the correct information to remove the signature for now. hopefully what we do is right because I am a little anxious.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I am removing my signature since it has been confirmed by wapinter in telegram as it is posted in this thread
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Does anybody know - when the tokens will be distributed?
Thanks in advance for the aswer!
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Hi Wapinter! Thanks for updating the final sheets. Can you confirm is signatures can be removed?
Also I remember there was a post regarding remaining funds being reserved for a bounty that could happen later or increase allocation of existing bounties if many people participated (since only 65% were allocated). Could you please let us know if the remaining 35% will be re-allocated?
Thanks for everything.

I also asked the same question, when can I remove my signature and my avatar? Whether the signature will be deleted after the coins are distributed.

The same for me, When can we remove the signature?

&

Could you please let us know if the remaining 35% of tokens will be re-allocated?

You can change signatures now. Pm @Lovecrypto in telegram.

Ok sir, Thank's but do i have to make PM to @Lovecrypto that i will delete the signature? or I don't need to do that.

Nah you can remove it now. I have confirmed it *edit to him a while ago.

Are you Wapinter?  Bounty manager was paying particularly emphasis on not removing signature before he say so.  Let Wapinter come to give a go ahead!

No I am not. But here's a heads up before he updates this thread.

https://s26.postimg.org/62y2nm655/Capture.png

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Hi Wapinter! Thanks for updating the final sheets. Can you confirm is signatures can be removed?
Also I remember there was a post regarding remaining funds being reserved for a bounty that could happen later or increase allocation of existing bounties if many people participated (since only 65% were allocated). Could you please let us know if the remaining 35% will be re-allocated?
Thanks for everything.

I also asked the same question, when can I remove my signature and my avatar? Whether the signature will be deleted after the coins are distributed.

&

Could you please let us know if the remaining 35% of tokens will be re-allocated?

Ok sir, Thank's but do i have to make PM to @Lovecrypto that i will delete the signature? or I don't need to do that.

Nah you can remove it now. I have confirmed it a while ago.

Are you Wapinter?  Bounty manager was paying particularly emphasis on not removing signature before he say so.  Let Wapinter come to give a go ahead!
Thanks for everything.

&

Nah you can remove it now. I have confirmed it *edit: to him a while ago.
Activity: 448
Thanks for everything.

&

What is the token already distributed to the participants? If not when is the plan of distributing tokens to participants? Hopefully fast and its distribution is running smoothly.
WATANABE
Thanks for everything.

&

Thanks for everything.

&

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Thanks for everything.

&

WATANABE
Thanks for everything.

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Thanks for everything.
Activity: 574
The worst bounty manager ever. I wrote original article in Russian with many views and likes, spent a lot of time. It had my bitcointalk username at the end, without link to profile, as it was said in rules. And I didn't get any stakes. How did you check and accept articles? I see in spreadsheet that you accepted all articles, not original, just copying whitepaper, ann thread and website without impact. Wapinter, you make your work as much as possible irresponsible and inneffective. Thank you  Angry

Ohh, Wapinter is a good manager. there must be any misunderstanding. you can ask him about you problem here: https://t.me/Wapinter
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
The worst bounty manager ever. I wrote original article in Russian with many views and likes, spent a lot of time. It had my bitcointalk username at the end, without link to profile, as it was said in rules. And I didn't get any stakes. How did you check and accept articles? I see in spreadsheet that you accepted all articles, not original, just copying whitepaper, ann thread and website without impact. Wapinter, you make your work as much as possible irresponsible and inneffective. Thank you  Angry
Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
Hello dev..
 can you change my wallet in spreadsheet
 i joined campaign blog/media and youtube
 Number in spreadsheet
 Blog : 52
 Youtube : 10
 cause my old wallet hacke
 old wallet : 0xe14D5E9c5535a5e42617000621313236dB6b281a
 new wallet : 0xd5401A2944a7ab4e016312Ef788aB1AaF4F971f5

Big thanks dev
 Best Regards : masfaii
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
@Sharma

You don't accept messages from newbies, so I send the message via main thread

Hi
I'd like to reserve the french translation of your white paper.

My previous works :

PAYPRO whitepaper : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YqersFzYsgmfbPMqu5b0OGiqFtrCKDIqliuznqWmaYY
BTCP website : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Azb_FfiCCrTTRw0UQX96cq2Z_rbckFGg0qM7vJF36tc
ORIGINTRAIL whitepaper : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPyv1CfZQ1lYpSvEzkRRxB4yEgCFHFc0HUJdqJbHkwo
FANSUNITES thread : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lsc-KhhX4xrEb5PcClobnOrv3IQsBx_wY6a7SNpzCWE
BANKERA's thread : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bT38bs4H5W916EG-beWWn8BpaiOYBl8UIQMbDikWWs0

My ETH address : 0x9f64c721E74907e2A51230ed04Ac0B645D27b403

Thank you for answering

Best regards,

Alan97417
the bounty campaign is over a week ago, the bounty manager is counting stakes right now.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
@Sharma

You don't accept messages from newbies, so I send the message via main thread

Hi
I'd like to reserve the french translation of your white paper.

My previous works :

PAYPRO whitepaper : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YqersFzYsgmfbPMqu5b0OGiqFtrCKDIqliuznqWmaYY
BTCP website : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Azb_FfiCCrTTRw0UQX96cq2Z_rbckFGg0qM7vJF36tc
ORIGINTRAIL whitepaper : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPyv1CfZQ1lYpSvEzkRRxB4yEgCFHFc0HUJdqJbHkwo
FANSUNITES thread : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lsc-KhhX4xrEb5PcClobnOrv3IQsBx_wY6a7SNpzCWE
BANKERA's thread : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bT38bs4H5W916EG-beWWn8BpaiOYBl8UIQMbDikWWs0

My ETH address : 0x9f64c721E74907e2A51230ed04Ac0B645D27b403

Thank you for answering

Best regards,

Alan97417
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
what happened to the bounty campaign. We have not been rewarded and gatcoin is moving full steam ahead
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
why the bounty rewards of gatcoin still the same as far as i know the matrix has been changed(the price of token has been changed from 0.2$ to 0.029$ almost x10 )..now the bounty worthless, this is a steall..unprofessional team they can't keep their word they just wanna take money from peeps by reducing the price of token. 2m gat is 0.4℅ not 1℅ if we know the bounty rewards will be like this nobody will join  Embarrassed

thx @wapinter or Sharjeel Siddique (who is right now editing/calculating the bounties) or whoever decided to not update the bountyamount.... for killing off your bounty hunters...

i spend a good amount of time to get the ann translation right and i only get 6779 gatcoins = worth only about 0.4 eth for it ?!?! wtf...

glad i worked for free...

i really hope that there is a change in mind and you guys make at least 3x, otherwise this will be a sad day again for the crypto community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
why the bounty rewards of gatcoin still the same as far as i know the matrix has been changed(the price of token has been changed from 0.2$ to 0.029$ almost x10 )..now the bounty worthless, this is a steall..unprofessional team they can't keep their word they just wanna take money from peeps by reducing the price of token. 2m gat is 0.4℅ not 1℅ if we know the bounty rewards will be like this nobody will join  Embarrassed

I kind of notice the difference too and I must say the difference is huge! What do you have to say to this  Mr Wapinter!

Today the bounty manager told me that there will be no increase in tokens for bounty members.
Pages:
Jump to: