Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[BOUNTY]:GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program for Mainstream Retailers⚡ - page 3. (Read 21769 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
why the bounty rewards of gatcoin still the same as far as i know the matrix has been changed(the price of token has been changed from 0.2$ to 0.029$ almost x10 )..now the bounty worthless, this is a steall..unprofessional team they can't keep their word they just wanna take money from peeps by reducing the price of token. 2m gat is 0.4℅ not 1℅ if we know the bounty rewards will be like this nobody will join  Embarrassed

I kind of notice the difference too and I must say the difference is huge! What do you have to say to this  Mr Wapinter!
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
why the bounty rewards of gatcoin still the same as far as i know the metrics has been changed(the price of token has been changed from 0.2$ to 0.029$ almost x10 )..now the bounty worthless, this is a steall..unprofessional team they can't keep their word they just wanna take money from peeps by reducing the price of token. 2m gat is 0.4℅ not 1℅ if we know the bounty rewards will be like this nobody will join  Embarrassed
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Hello, dear manager. Please fix my stakes in blog/article bounty, I added link to my bitcointalk profile. You can find it at the end of article, among other links. My number in spreadsheet is 445. Thank you.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
Hello everyone,We are extremely delighted to announce that Gatcoin has reached the hard cap.We hereby officially declare the closure of this bounty campaign,Signature participants are requested not to remove their Avatar and signature until I ask them to do so else they will not get their stakes.We thanks all our participants and supporters for their continous support

The project is over but I do not seem to see any changes to the spreadsheet or how many tokens to accept. Wink
Spreadsheet has been calculated, you can check again  Grin

I don't see any changes to the spreadsheet because I see the spreadsheet in the key. Wink
The spreadsheet has been opened and the stakes has been calculated

I've seen it spreadsheet has been updated but I want to ask when can signature be removed?
Activity: 434
Hello everyone,We are extremely delighted to announce that Gatcoin has reached the hard cap.We hereby officially declare the closure of this bounty campaign,Signature participants are requested not to remove their Avatar and signature until I ask them to do so else they will not get their stakes.We thanks all our participants and supporters for their continous support

The project is over but I do not seem to see any changes to the spreadsheet or how many tokens to accept. Wink
Spreadsheet has been calculated, you can check again  Grin

I don't see any changes to the spreadsheet because I see the spreadsheet in the key. Wink
The spreadsheet has been opened and the stakes has been calculated
Activity: 591
WATANABE

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
It would be great if we could remove our signature now that the campaign is over.
Hi manage bounty, Program bounty campaign has ended  Huh I can join campaign facebook and twitter

I think this bounty campaign has ended. They updated the spreadsheet
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It would be great if we could remove our signature now that the campaign is over.
Hi manage bounty, Program bounty campaign has ended  Huh I can join campaign facebook and twitter
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Activity: 434

Activity: 714

when we can remove our signature sir?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. My rank has changed from a member to a FULL member. I installed an avatar and a new signature. Change, please, my rank in the list of participants in the signature of the bounty. My number is 26 in the list. Thank you.

Hi Wapinter, (also send you a pm & telegram)

My ranking did not change in updated spreadsheet.
I send you a message about this before telegram.

I am full member and wearing avatar since 3 January.
My number is 26 in the list.

Can you please update:

Round 2 Week 3 (01/01-07/01)   should change to 5 stakes
Round 2 Week 4 (08/01-14/01)  should change to 5 stakes

Thank you

Activity: 862

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

May I know when the stake counting will be completed? Thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Thank you so much! The best manager!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Hi Wapinter! Also wondering if the signature campaign is still open to participants. I applied on the 7th, but have not seen an update on the spreadsheet for that week yet. Thanks!
i think you are too late because bounry campaign will end tomorrow unless u can do 50 posts in this short time which is insane  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Hi Wapinter! Also wondering if the signature campaign is still open to participants. I applied on the 7th, but have not seen an update on the spreadsheet for that week yet. Thanks!
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Hi I have been wearing the signature and avatar for a while now, but my status hasn't updated. Is the signature campaign still ongoing?
Pages:
Jump to: