Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ BountyGuru - bounty platform. Twitter / Telegram automated ✅ - page 2. (Read 4751 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you check Media automatically?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
How to change my wallet in the particular campaign?
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
This is a good project for us bounty beginners i will be using this soon

Agree. I start my bounty work with bountyguru and really enjoy it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

I like their concept, hopefully more and more big projects are under the bountyguru, making bounty hunters always become the main reference.
Activity: 81
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
what the BG? This is token?

Have the same question. I received some BG tokens. How can I use it?
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
what the BG? This is token?
Activity: 210
Hello, please tell me can I be the manager of your platform. Kindly please write me if you're interested.

I don't think so, because they are very well experienced which they cannot able to give chance to the other person. Already through the previous, they are very successful in managing the bounty campaign, if you get an answer from them then you are lucky to be a manager.
Activity: 412
How do I participate in a media company?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
I have coins BG in my personal cabinet, what do I do with them? Will they bargain? What are they for?
And please, make sure that the companies that finished the bounty are gone - so how can you do it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What are your official social networks?
Activity: 412
Please tell me when Nimbus token will be distributed?

I have already received! thanks to the team, waiting for exchanges!
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Please tell me when Nimbus token will be distributed?
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
When the turbo will be made on the platform?

Hello, we are working on it now. Please stay tuned for the further announcement.
When RecordsKeeper signature will be counted?

Hello, it counts every Thursday. Thank you.
Activity: 138
Hello, I am one of your Bounty Hunter, But my account is rejected and banned forever because of the word "follow back" Well this is your policy and its good because you do not accept followback account. but I think its not fair for all account. this is the scenario

account A : He registered and he remove the word followback on his account before he connect his twitter account because he saw the policy about it = Account A is PPROVED

Account B : He registered but he did not remove his "follow back" word on his profile whenhe connect his twitter account because he missed the policy about it = Account B is REJECTED

Account B wants to reconnect his twitter account and remove his "Followback word" to be able to approved. But your policy is you dont accept the account anymore because you dont like the followback twitter account. But its the same with accout A, he just remove it before he connect.

RECOMMENDATION: you can remove the policy of followback for new registered, In this case you will be able to know all followback account.

this is our conversation with Sandra Evans sorry for not being polite!

https://i.imgur.com/xLv8h9Z.png
                                   https://i.imgur.com/ZQWK0zD.png
                                   https://i.imgur.com/pRCKrA6.png

Hello
We (BountyGuru) work with Sandra Evans and other managers, who operate bounties on our platform with the help of our tools. If one manager rejected you, does not mean another one will as well - apply to all campaigns, and you will be able to join one.

Why insult the manager?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
This is the way you talk to us!

Pages:
Jump to: