Pages:
Author

Topic: BountyHive: One Of The Best Bounty Platform - page 3. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 02:43:21 PM
Honestly, I have not worked with this bounty platform yet and I’m interested in reading reviews, because finding a good bounty campaign is very difficult.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 11, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
The bold minus of this project is a huge number of bots, and administrators do not want to deal with it at all, it’s enough to do 2FA and most of the bot-breeders will drop out.
Activity: 280
November 11, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.

That's right, a great platform, good community, responsive support, good rewards, only profit from it almost no. This affects the choice of projects, and the situation on the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
I still participate in generosity companies on the Bountyhive platform, tokens come regularly but they do not generate income, out of 20 companies 3 or 4 that are  traded. I see no reason to continue.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 11, 2018, 02:07:02 PM
BountyHive is definitely a platform for my satisfied stay. Reward calculation, timely payments etc were all perfect for me. I hope they always do such a good job.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 11, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
I think bountyhive was one of the best bounty platform but there are more transparent bounty platforms exist. So because of this lots of people stopped following bountyhive or participating their bounties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 11, 2018, 12:13:48 PM
Bountyhive is good but my challenge with it is that if you run bounty in the bountyhive platform, you will earn almost nothing because of too many hunters sharing the tokens with you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
It's very cool that they say that now, because as far as I remember, there were a lot of messages that said that this platform was cheating on similar things, but I have not yet used these platforms, I myself am looking for projects on the forum
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
I often use BountyHive to search for good bounty companies. I like almost everything on this platform.

Sometimes tokens are credited to the wallet for a very long time. I think it is not very good
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
November 11, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
Lets Face the Fact. it is one of the worst platform ever for Bounty hunters. if you a newbie into Bounty. Never you try Bountyhivo.
i can categorically said that i have only EARN A TOTAL OF 50USD since i joined Bountyhivo in March till date.
i hate bountyhivo because they are too self-centered.
they care less about their community.
80% of their  project ends up been scam project and they collect a huge amount of tokens from the ICO paying penny to the community that did the work.
My twitter account was accused of Not been auditted for pass three Months. Audit has been conducted and updated in August. uptill Now Bountyhivo refused to pay me my twitter campaign for over 3 months.
the rate at which they ban members in their group when serious questions is been asked shows they are after the Money paid by the ICO owners.
Lastly, they are good at dumping tokens to their members.

Same problem!!!! My message is above with same frustration. They changed the rules on us! Before it was audit needed at time of verification. I caught them changing. As i was complaining they were deleting rules on their site. It was funny. Yesterday they just deleted the last few wording that  still implied that (now they say that if your tweeter audit was older than 1 month (not fair cause it costs $5.00 and you rarely earn $5.00 per month there) but now at any point of campaign. So lets say you were in an accident and you cant refresh your account for a period of time you do not get paid. Even you prove your work you will not get paid. And they will insult you too. I am beyond disapointed!
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
November 11, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Lets Face the Fact. it is one of the worst platform ever for Bounty hunters. if you a newbie into Bounty. Never you try Bountyhivo.
i can categorically said that i have only EARN A TOTAL OF 50USD since i joined Bountyhivo in March till date.
i hate bountyhivo because they are too self-centered.
they care less about their community.
80% of their  project ends up been scam project and they collect a huge amount of tokens from the ICO paying penny to the community that did the work.
My twitter account was accused of Not been auditted for pass three Months. Audit has been conducted and updated in August. uptill Now Bountyhivo refused to pay me my twitter campaign for over 3 months.
the rate at which they ban members in their group when serious questions is been asked shows they are after the Money paid by the ICO owners.
Lastly, they are good at dumping tokens to their members.
Activity: 392
November 11, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
I can not say that the best platform and bounty Manager I do not really like how much there performed bounty received a penny or was a Scam
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 07:29:51 AM
Bountyhive is good but they are not the best I think. Maybe you earned a good money from their managing bounty but most of the bounty campaign under bountyhive are failing! Once I followed them blindly! I can mention 6-7 projects which were managing by the bountyhive team and now they are dead or they become nothing now!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 11, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
I'm sure you weren't paid for this post cuz there's really low feedback on what you've written about bountyhive. It is a good platform and they distribute tokens really fast, but all of my tokens from bountyhive are useless.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
November 11, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
I know this site, but I still haven't tried to join the bounty there maybe because until now I have not often found a premium project there
but if I talk about evaluating their platform maybe I can agree if they now have a good management team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 03:42:39 AM
I have been working with this site for a long time, but now I have stopped. Most of the projects that are hosted on this platform do not give any profit to the bounty participants. Only 3 projects gave a small result somewhere in 8 months of work with the platform. This is a very low figure
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 11, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
I also think that Bountyhive provides us with a good hunting opportunity, but it can't guarantee the authenticity of the project! We still need to rely on more knowledge to find good projects!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
November 11, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Here alot of bounty plateforms but in all of them bountyhive is more reputed and well knowing and also very trusting here different media medium which you can join and earn reward on different tier as per account status.

That's right, Of the many bounty platforms, the more famous is bountyhive. But it cannot be said that bountyhive is the best. Because I think there are still many of the best but bountyhive platforms. And like you said that bountyhive doesn't use sheet so it's not convenient for me.
Totally agree with this, bountyhive is really a helpful when it comes to finding ICO and campaigns. But its really on the ICO if they are going to scam you, they will its not the platform's fault if that would not pay you back. Aside most of the ICO are not transparent with their informations, they can show fake information on this kind of platform and will deliver to us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
Where is that, if it's the best gift you say, I immediately want to find out, where can I find it?
please reply immediately
Activity: 1008
November 11, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
I do not like to take part on this platform. Since all the participants are always filled there right away, and I don’t have time to join the social media campaign. And I stopped working with this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: