Pages:
Author

Topic: BountyHive: One Of The Best Bounty Platform - page 5. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
I think they are one of the bounty managers around. They have a good navigation site where you can easily spot the current biunties campaigns and type of campaigns available to each bounties projects. I only hope they will continue listed credibly bounties campaigns.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty managers around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
Its not one of the best bounty managers but this is indeed a bounty platform which do simply automates all the possible bounty programs on one place.Im not against to it since automation would always been good and lucky for you that you didn't able to experience some conflicts because when I do join up these platform there would really some delays on updating stakes and also as expected received coins would be lot lesser compared when you are doing solo bounty hunting.

Thank you for the correction.

Edited: Bounty Platform

You're right as to conflicts that may arise with stakes and not getting it all since you can't see the spreadsheet to query it.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 13, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty managers around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
Its not one of the best bounty managers but this is indeed a bounty platform which do simply automates all the possible bounty programs on one place.Im not against to it since automation would always been good and lucky for you that you didn't able to experience some conflicts because when I do join up these platform there would really some delays on updating stakes and also as expected received coins would be lot lesser compared when you are doing solo bounty hunting.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: