Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 50. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
April 03, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

it's business and nothing personal, you do not want to participate, no one calls you
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:23:07 AM
I was left without paying for Bitcoinus for absolutely false reasons. Allegedly my accounts on facebook and reddite were blocked and non-public. It's a lie! I wrote to two managers, but there is no result...
Activity: 114
April 03, 2018, 12:11:05 AM
Their payment are too little and I believe for more transparent business they should provide spreadsheet. I participated a lot i bountyhive but I reconsidered to back to this forum again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
April 02, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
I have recently participated in the bountyhive project and have never received any conscription since my campaigns are not yet finished. but I hope to get an award for them, the advantages of this project are that they do not have to hand over reports manually, they are automatically considered - it's on Twitter and facebook, but the negative side of the project is the lack of reporting forms and the absence of indication of the amount of compensation, I earned. it's sad.

I do not think it's a scam, but it takes a little to improve this platform
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
So sad. I am a new member of bountyhive. I am also completed some bounty and waiting for payment. If bounty hive has gone scam i have not boundary of lost.
Thank You
for informe.

No need to worry, boutyhive is not a scam. they are good reputation, if do you have a problem for the payment
you can complain on telegram. Admin is always active there.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
April 02, 2018, 11:36:39 PM
I don't think that they are scam, colorlessk is a good bounty manager and quite responsive in every questions. But bountyhive need to be more transparent because there are no spreadsheet or at least the entry that has been done.
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 11:31:03 PM
I agree with you mate. Their social media campaign full for only a minutes, or an hour. How they do that? Maybe if the maximum participants is 3500, 500 are real, 3000 are themselves, bountyhive team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
April 02, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
regardless of fraud or whatever.
more than 60% ICO is a scam, 30% fails and only 10% is successful.
and for bountuhive have its own calculations to get the benefits in accordance with the requirements that are easy for bounty participants.
60% scam Shocked where did you get all that data, now i'm indoubted in my investments are you sure with this? Cry
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 09:41:39 PM
if I'm private, it's sad to know, but it's true it's a shady platform because there's no transparency to see the stack that users get. However, just because of this, you can not blame them is a scam. They pay users, you can say that they may cut out a large number of profits from the user bets. I hope nothing happens like this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 02, 2018, 09:33:14 PM
Spreadsheet with all the participants and stakes is very important for transparent distribution, as they have their own developed system they can simply display all participants stakes and earned tokens information for complete transparency.
I think the same thing with you. I'm afraid the team / manager is cheating to reduce payments and that's very likely.
and the worse we never know they have stolen our work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:25:32 PM
If you have a look at the stats on their website, they say: Paid out 15,000 ETH and participants 150,000.
It means an average of 0.1 ETH per participant. Conclusion: you don't make any money in using their service.

That would be a world record....world record on scamming bounty participants with a lot of fake numbers. That ICO is very suspicious that only a dumb investor would entrust their money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 09:15:29 PM
Spreadsheet with all the participants and stakes is very important for transparent distribution, as they have their own developed system they can simply display all participants stakes and earned tokens information for complete transparency.
While I have never used Bountyhive I admit that transparency should be a must when dealing with campaigns in which you are giving stakes in order to determine how much tokens each person is going to get, that way the participants can make their own calculations and see that everything is right and there is no one tricking them but without that information then that could create some suspicions about the distribution of the tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.

Its true mate because we can not complaint if there is no spreadsheet as proof and we will not get good income for that.
I never see there are so many participant in social media campaign but bountyhive reach very big amount of participants in short time. So thats why maybe we can avoid to join bountyhive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 08:49:11 PM
There are a lot of bounty campaigns lately that turns out to be scams. That is why it is important to always do background checkes before getting involved or joining bounty campaigns. I too did join a bounty campaign carelessly with doing my research and in the end the project was all scam and all my efforts go to waste.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 02, 2018, 08:40:55 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. My friend participated in the Pundix bounty; not only did they take four months to pay, but also shaved off some of the tokens participants were to recieve. I think the only trust worth bounty group out there is Amazix.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 08:34:59 PM
They are suffering from huge amount of bots and multiaccounts. This is just because there were some cheap verification levels, hope they will solve it
Now many projects are full of bots. And almost no one solves this problem because there is no universal tool for filtering out such accounts. And manually check every account for a very long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 08:17:32 PM
If you have a look at the stats on their website, they say: Paid out 15,000 ETH and participants 150,000.
It means an average of 0.1 ETH per participant. Conclusion: you don't make any money in using their service.

that's interesting. thanks for this clear numbers.

i was interested in bountyhive, but now, after i read the thread, i lost it.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
April 02, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
Activity: 27
April 02, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 02, 2018, 07:10:09 PM
have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I never heard of it,twitter campaigns cant barely have 1000 participants with the whole campaign as far as i know because i am joining most of the twitter campaigns here,doesnt make sense why would these people bother not to have a spreadsheet if they arent doing shady things with the rewards? if theres nothing to be hide they will make it in public,so people wont have doubts about these participants! i therefore conclude joining their campaigns isnt necessary if you really dont trust the system which is common,because we need proofs and transaparency with our rewards! We dont want to be fooled by anyone,hunters are suspicous and the truth will always come out!
Pages:
Jump to: