Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 54. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
Personally, I was sent some coins.Their total cost was about $ 60.
For participating in the bounty program on Twitter. It's not as much as I wanted, but it's all the same nice.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
This is the logic here,why would anyone hide anything from the people if theres nothing to hide ? of course they are cheating with the bounty hunters no spreadsheet ? hell yeah they can easily manipulate the rewards by themselves without anyone knowing it ! just to be safe i would stay away from these greedy people and stick with the traditional bounties here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 33
April 02, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
These people are making a lot of money out of thin air,giving the bounty hunters some pennies and most of the tokens will be reserved for themselves,no transparency so if i were you i wont be trusting these people because there will always be some shady things ,or hidden agendas from these people.Did you asked yourself if you are the one who are handling the rewards? Are you going to allow any hunter to get a lot of money bigger rewards than you? the answer is obvious.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 02, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
I'm not sure about bountyhive scams. I have been paid from two projects in it. probably because there are so many who join so the payout divide is little
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 02, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
I didn't use Bountyhive, though.
But I see a lot of people who are involved in the bounty platform, so I don't think it's a scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
I made an enquiry to translate a Whitepaper for a particular company and asked Bountyhive if my language could be reserved. Their response surprised me in that they don't reserve these spots, but accept different translations from different individuals and then choose the best quality. I'm not saying this approach won't work except i find it hard to put a lot of time and effort in translating not knowing if mine get chosen.
Activity: 10
April 02, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
Not all pepple are fools,so it means there will be someone like me who will agree with your observations,bountyhive seems to be shady at the very first day of its existence,immediately asked the people behind it why there are no spreadsheet for the transparency? why would hunters use this comapre to the traditional bounty campaigns here and i didnt get any good answer from these people.They arent resolving the issue with the campaigns here but they made it more complicated with the hunters,i have a friend which didnt get paid because he didnt know that the rules has been changed? so that is the main thing how will they scam people slowly but surely so most of the rewards will be for their team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 07:07:32 AM
Think you are wrong. I'm not participate bountyhive but know many friend who already do many campaigns and always happy to join more. its easy to used and you always control all process
i just heard now it's reported, from where this information? i see not include about website link. so i dont believe this news, because there is no official link. there are still many of my friends who are seniors join bounty hive
Activity: 336
April 02, 2018, 07:02:10 AM
I am pesonally involved in some Facebook,Twitter and telegram campaigns at bountyhive. I also referred a few people to their website and thus received a bonus for doing so. The last week(s) they kept updating the rules for bounty's that were already in the process. The total tokens distributed was at first fixed, and now the same figure is based on when company reach hardcap? This seems a bit unfair to me i must say...
copper member
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
I've scored a bunch of campaigns on this site(social media and articles), if I don't get paid well at the end of all the programs, I'll be very angry...
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 02, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
I do not think so, maybe you do not obey the rules. Bountyhive have Colorlesk, Bounty hunter must know who Colorlesk. I think Colorlesk is one of the best managers. So Bountyhive may not be a scam
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
April 02, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
where do you get this kind of information
although the spreadsheet is not displayed, but I think colorlessk has evidence of this incident
I never thought they were cheating
but what I hate is, bot is easy to enter in the portal
Evidence? why would he bother to make it in public they could lose their profits if they are going to show us the spreadsheets? because they wont be able to manipulate the rewards and sure they wont get too much for themselves like what other shit managers are doing out there manipulating the spreadsheet so they can get most of the rewards.
Activity: 271
April 02, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
I think Bountyhive is in the right track! Is quickly becoming very recognize in the bounty world.

For my experience I have no complains at all. I participate in some of the campaigns, and the ones that already finished paid well and right after ICO end.

Usually I participate in the Telegram bounties, but lately it has been quite hard. When a campaign is launched, after a couple of hours all the spots are filled. I know that the site has a bunch of user, but I’m used to watch this campaigns in bitcointalk and they do not fill that quickly!!

I understand the question of the transparency. They should present spreadsheets of the participants and show what they are doing to avoid cheaters.

Also, they should have some kind of status for you to see how you are doing during the campaign. I saw some bad feedback because a few people only find out the aren’t eligible to the campaign when they don’t receive payment.

PS: Can someone explain and give proof of those 2%??

Yes, I totally agree with you, if you meet the requirement, you will get your reward. Bountyhive, Amazix, Tokensuite is the future of bounty campaigns, because they are strict in rules and constantly update spreadsheets.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
March 31, 2018, 06:56:56 PM
where do you get this kind of information
although the spreadsheet is not displayed, but I think colorlessk has evidence of this incident
I never thought they were cheating
but what I hate is, bot is easy to enter in the portal
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 31, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

Bountyhive its only instrument. First of all you agree with privacy terms. You must check all condition of bounty campaign before participate it, check teem, do crucial your jobe to get rewards.
Activity: 126
March 31, 2018, 06:31:35 PM
Think you are wrong. I'm not participate bountyhive but know many friend who already do many campaigns and always happy to join more. its easy to used and you always control all process
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
If they are doing shady things they are doing it great,probably why they didnt put spreadsheets so that there will be no evidence with their crimes,we dont know they are calculating the stakes or how they are distributing it?! are they telling us that is all automated? they can easily manipulate it so that most of the stakes will be given to themselves.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
I cannot tell wether if its a scam or not because i havent even tried to join any of their campaigns,because it looks so shady the way they are hiding the spreadsheet from the people? what if someone doesnt follow the rules of the bounty because something has been changed by the website? it means that person wont get his stakes after posting for months!
You get paid for the work that you do. If you are working then it would be wise if you have access to the Google Spreadsheet.
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
March 31, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
I cannot tell wether if its a scam or not because i havent even tried to join any of their campaigns,because it looks so shady the way they are hiding the spreadsheet from the people? what if someone doesnt follow the rules of the bounty because something has been changed by the website? it means that person wont get his stakes after posting for months!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 31, 2018, 05:46:04 PM
They might be doing shady businesses with the hunters because there no transparency about the rewards,there are no spreadsheet to rely on your potential stakes or rewards,so it means they can get most of the tokens if they wanted to.These people are getting millions of dollars easily because they are fooling hunters for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: