Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 8. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
Yes of course it is not excluded, but I do not think that they are scammers, because they have their own strict and serious rules Smiley this Is one of the most popular automatic bounty platforms, and so if you want your reports to be considered automatically, then for the automatic calculation of each report, you just have to use these sites until something better Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:08:25 AM
hello mate, you can ask the bounty manager in bountyhive why you received that amount only. they pay bounty hunters small amount of tokens especially in social media campaigns, and there are lot of participants in social media campaigns and has a small allocation.  they are giving big allocation in signature campaign that why you can say its a scam. you can try joining signature campaign to them and find out if it's worth it.
The signature company always has a good reward, but it's hard to choose the right project. And in social networks too many people and the reward is very small.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
If we compare 2017 and 2018, the number of ICO increased 10 times.of course, in such a profitable place there are scammers.From my experience, I can say about 30% of the total number of all ICO are scams.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
I also have been joined for COLOURLESS bounty before bountyhive came. Everything's went well.. after the bountyhive came .. they failed ..
Most of the icos are scam.. they said that they have reviewed everything but i dont think so
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
July 26, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
there are certainly dishonorable teams, there are also project owners who are illiterate from whom all sides suffer
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 26, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
hello mate, you can ask the bounty manager in bountyhive why you received that amount only. they pay bounty hunters small amount of tokens especially in social media campaigns, and there are lot of participants in social media campaigns and has a small allocation.  they are giving big allocation in signature campaign that why you can say its a scam. you can try joining signature campaign to them and find out if it's worth it.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 06:23:50 AM
It is very difficult to find a normal bonus campaign, because basically they are scammers, I have not seen any legitimate projects on their platform. Moreover, they have tons of bots and payouts are small, and it is difficult to enter their social networks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 06:07:52 AM
I do not think that this is a scam, but sometimes strange things happen, then they divide something. then projects are closed and bad payments
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Well, there are many bounty hunters. And many of them are just altaccounts of someone. It is easy to participate in Telegram campaign, so 6000 registrations are possible. Look at Twitter or Facebook campaign there are about 4000 participants. So for me it looks legit Wink.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
For this they have invented this platform and to fill their pockets with money, this should be expected!
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
Have been using this platform with no problem. Did you ever check amount of token that will be distributed before you join each campaign. BOUNTYHIVE IS A GOOD PLATFORM
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
I don't know if they scammed or not, their website is looking good and has a good UI, I just sign up recently and I explore to search some bounty on there but unfortunately, the campaign that I want to join is already fulfilled by someone else so I decided not to join on other campaigns that they run on there website. Lips sealed Lips sealed
To the point is not how convenient the site is and what its good interface. The point is in the platform itself and its essential flaws. It is a scaffold because you can promote your project with money.
Activity: 36
July 26, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
I don't know if they scammed or not, their website is looking good and has a good UI, I just sign up recently and I explore to search some bounty on there but unfortunately, the campaign that I want to join is already fulfilled by someone else so I decided not to join on other campaigns that they run on there website. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 02:39:28 PM
Bountihve is useless. Too much people are participating. I've received some tokens but they are useless and worthless. Maybe because of the too much participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:34:24 PM
I have participated in some few bounties on bountyhive, some they have paid fully, but others, they refuse to pay some section because they think you didnt follow the rules. The most painful thing about their platform is that, by the time you realize you wont get paid, then its too late by then. Imagine writing a blog which gets rejected from the very beginning, you wont know your blog was rejected for you to make amends before payment starts.
Activity: 378
July 25, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
I think bountyhive is not a scam, it only talks about transparency of spreadsheets that are not displayed publicly. so this is what makes many people hesitate and say a scam. I do not say a scam because I've got the results from bountyhive.
You're just lucky. How can you make money on this inferior platform. The choice of bounty campaigns is small. There are a lot of users on the platform. Support for Bountyhive almost never answers.
Activity: 162
July 25, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
Yes, I can't see spreadsheet in bountyhive,this is not transparent enough.But I think the important is ,i work hard and i get coin eventually.So i don't thing bountyhive is scam.
Activity: 476
July 25, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
I bypass all projects that Bountyhive conducts. I have participated in their projects more than once - but there have never been any worthwhile fees for my work. Either in general they refused or had scanty payments
Activity: 448
July 25, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Uhmmm, may be you're right, but i did not notice it! According to your words i will definitely notice him now. But according to me, 60% ICO's are scams, while rest 40% are successfull. And bountyhive help us to join that bounties which came in 40%. Because i get all those bounty tokens which i joined on bountyhive. Just one thing Bountyhive should do that, they should provide spreadsheet of all bounties. This feature will solve all problems.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
This is not an isolated case, when scammers storm the company's bounty. And increasingly, these wine chains are attracted to nothing by wine investors. Who believe in the bounty and invest. And then this crap (((
Pages:
Jump to: