Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 10. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
Many projects from this platform have already sent me an award. The absence of tables is of course a minus.
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
I am beginning to think is a scam too. I have participated in their media campaigns(3 of them) and I have not been rewarded for even one of them. But I won't talk much since they are saying my views to my videos are low even though I was able to reach 770 viewers with comments and likes as well. I have joined a signature for the first time and I am paying attention to my posting very well. I am waiting to see the result for that too.
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
I sure like the project that's been successful in Bountyhive. Because we do not know for future projects that sometimes in the ICO think is good is not necessarily that project results are good, but even mediocre projects can succeed. And this I believe in Bountyhive will be successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 21, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
How many months has it still there is no spreadsheet in the system. why not ? is this so hard ? even in the worst systems have spreadsheet. Founders can not make money if it is a spreadsheet
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 21, 2018, 07:31:44 AM
From my perspective Bountyhive is a good site. From user interface, bounty quality, organisation. But as long as they continue with their policy of not publishing the spreadsheet so participants can track their progress in the course of a campaign people will always consider it as scam
Yes, bounty activities need to be open and transparent to ensure that everyone deserves the reward they deserve. This is an unwise measure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
From my perspective Bountyhive is a good site. From user interface, bounty quality, organisation. But as long as they continue with their policy of not publishing the spreadsheet so participants can track their progress in the course of a campaign people will always consider it as scam
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
July 21, 2018, 07:18:44 AM
I do not trust these kinds of sites. They're fooling us for money. Analyze yourself. Believe it is true, and invest. Do not believe anyone else's points.
Activity: 504
July 21, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
It's strange that people say such things. After all, if we look at the ICO market globally, we can say that in general the picture is completely identical, that is, the percentage of scam projects is much higher than the percentage of normal projects. Therefore, the plaforma itself is not to blame.
Activity: 255
July 21, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
I don't like bountyhive, because it's platform not user-friendly and community managers are too late with answers. What is the reason why projects partners with them? For example, g0blin bounties are few times better
Activity: 115
July 21, 2018, 07:05:02 AM
Bountyhive is not a scam there are just a few ico who use the services bountyhive not successful in tokensale. Now there would be a lot of people who would really talk about this and it would not be one branch, but most likely there would be something more active.
i hate scammers, and i am not the only one i believ but what should be done abour it, them seem to escape all the time
Activity: 115
July 21, 2018, 07:04:21 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
unfortunately there are a lot of scammers and i completely lost about how to fight with all of them
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 07:03:33 AM
Bountyhive is not a scam there are just a few ico who use the services bountyhive not successful in tokensale. Now there would be a lot of people who would really talk about this and it would not be one branch, but most likely there would be something more active.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
July 21, 2018, 05:05:11 AM
Perhaps you are saying the right thing, but to this the team comes already at the final stage of the campaign, when the project crashes and they have no choice.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
when you choose bounty company you read the terms and agree with it! you know in advance what you get in the end! this is the same thing that you will work in the company and you will pay a small salary there and say that the boss at your expense becomes richer! come up with yourself bounty company and go!!!! earn!!!
Activity: 62
July 21, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
Bountyhive is fine for me because of the automatic calculation of your posts and buffers, and, at least, for monitoring good projects
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
No, bounty hive is not scam. Organizers perform the work honestly. Tokens pay in due time.There's another problem on this platform. Most likely, matter in too large number of participants in every bounty campaign. Too simple registration for participation. Because of it at the platform there are many bots. It is strongly promoted also by simple participation in bounty, no reports. Because of these factors quite low reward, which pushes away skilled hanters, who don't want to spend their time and to work for a low reward.
Activity: 44
July 21, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
Bountyhive as a scam bounty escrow or her operational technique is the scam? Bountyhive is not a scam because,  so far I have not read any records of them carting away bounty tokens and shutting down their website or telegram channels. However the transparency  and accountability of the token allocation and distribution is what I think Bountyhive should improve on, to further boost confidence in her participants. The population of the telegram chat room is 36.2k and her channel is 18.7k this figure is rather high to accommodate bounty allocations.
Activity: 81
July 21, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
Still I doubt about Bountyhive . But I will earn on these projects .
Activity: 406
July 21, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
I dont know they are scam or not but I didnt see good project there yet, so I didnt participate to their bounty campaign anytime. I dont follow bounty community like this, because there is much participator also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 21, 2018, 03:36:27 AM
How can you accuse them while their job is to do handling of bounties, well there will be frauds and scams i guess the negligence is from the developers of ICO itself. We can't help to blame them because they are the one handling it but to think it further, the burden must be on the creator of the ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: