Pages:
Author

Topic: BountyHunting and Airdrops? - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
You don't need any money to start earning on bounties and airdrop. Your rank is more than enough to earn better rewards in bounties. I don't recommend airdropped ICOs though because they will just end up as a display in your wallet. You will only get scammed if you invest in shady ICOs but in bounties, only your effort can be in vain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
Now participating in bounty campaigns is more like participation in a lottery than on a regular income. I received my last salary in May, and from June to October I worked for free. If you have an extra 2-3 hours a day, you can try, but now is not the best time to earn money from bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 02:24:08 AM
Yes, you heard it and confirmed that you can earn money through rewards out of doing on facebook, twitter, and telegram by sending an official links which is a way of process of endorsing or promoting a product. Likewise in a forms of wallet you should be aware of it from phishing site to prevent from scam or hacked account by looking at the legit website.
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

Airdrops are a means of reward, which requires little time, but most are SCAMs or will bring a reward that means nothing. For bounties you have to spend more time to accomplish tasks, but the rewards are much better. I am a little shocked that you have the Full Member rank on the forum and you have not yet experienced the bounty campaigns. You do not have to hold bitcoin to participate in any campaign, be it bounty or airdrop. Whoever gave you this information has tricked you. You only have to meet certain eligibility conditions, according to the campaign you are applying to.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 02:07:27 AM
Perhaps it already been said before, perhaps i'll just say it again, Bounty hunter would be  doing some task requested by a project that are opening a bounty program in order to promote their project, and after the bounty ended, the participant will get a reward for doing their task.
And for Airdrop, there are some free coins that will be given to the participant after finishing specific task, i.e. Joining the project telegram group, following their twitter account or many other thing, as requested.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 17, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 

You work on the bounty or airdrop depending on you, can not be measured with others, because everyone has a different time, like I only spend about 1-2 hours per day and you are right that airdrop and bounty can give you additional income, but it requires a long process, because before getting paid you have to do work first and a matter of scam, example like the bounty does not get payment even though the ICO has been completed and successful.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 17, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

You can participate without owning any BTC or alts. All that you need is an address (often ETH) to which rewards can be sent. Airdrops and bounties are basically the team behind a new coin seeking someone to advertise their product. For bounties in particular there will generally be some minimum criterion to ensure the coin gets sufficient publicity, e.g. a certain minimum rank on here for sig campaign, or x number of followers for a twitter campaign, plus you then need to make a certain number of posts per week.
As for scams - some airdrops want KYC information, so it is easy for scammers to pick up valuable personal details with a fake airdrop, also sometimes a coin fails to hit softcap, which means the project can't go ahead, so bounties/airdrops become worthless - not a scam as such, just an unfortunate outcome.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
October 17, 2018, 01:39:41 AM
no offense
The tokens from Airdrop will only become a pile of worthless rubbish in my metamask wallet, I have to sell them immediately if there is a place to exchange
Activity: 420
October 17, 2018, 01:29:25 AM
Airdrops already gone how faucets in the past.
Bounty campaigns is good for start earnings for peoples who dont have moneys to investments or try test himself in this new field
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 01:15:21 AM
Nobody can say that to you because every project has different timelines, some bounties takes forever to hit the exchanges and convert it to eth or btc, while other projects can hit the exchanges in weeks.

I have a question in my mind, what affects the project to take so long for their bounties and even last so long that we can't further wait for it? I joined campaigns and it is so long to distribute the token and exchange it. Maybe there is a reason behind it that is comprehensive and acceptable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
October 17, 2018, 01:07:49 AM
Just to give you an idea. Airdrops works in different ways like earning their coins thru referral,  answering some surveys or even downloading their apps to have reward tokens from their airdrops. And about bountyhunters, social media, youtube and content maker and signature campaigns are some ways to earn tokens. Hope it helps.
Activity: 448
October 16, 2018, 07:29:48 AM
no problem if bountyhunting and airdrop. we can use the funds we get from the second to start trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 07:22:30 AM
I am quite confused right now. So what you are saying is that the cryptos are still giving airdrops? I would like to know where and how can I join. In my opinion and based on my experiences, airdrops now are a waste of time, why? Because you will spend a few minutes on some project that will give you worthless tokens or coins after spending many hours finding ways to monetize those coins and tokens. So I stopped doing it after I cannot sell my earnings. They are digital coin bags stored in my computer.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
October 16, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

it depends mate if the token from airdop already has value. Because sometimes there's is no value and need to hold for long time before to sell ., and sometimes even it already has value mostly is keep holding especially if the team behind is good and experts wherein for sure the token value will grow more in the future .
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:03:01 AM
Bounty and airdrop are not profitable this year 2018 last year 2017 put are making thousand dollar but is not easy to make hundred this 2018 this year 2018 remain 2 month what will happen
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
October 16, 2018, 02:52:40 AM
Bounty hunting and airdrops have been around for so long but the sad thing is, it is not as profitable as it was the past years. Some people made thousands of $$$ easily before where as of now, you can hardly make a hundred $.
Anyways, there's a sub forum called "Altcoins" and under it "Bounties" you could take some threads there and learn the explanation of Bounty for yourself. It is hard to explain how much you can earn, can't even say how to do it, but the all bounty means, they give you some tasks to make in exchange for their "crypto" (which means no value yet) or they pay you in ETH / BTC.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
bounty hunting and airdrops are perhaps a more effective way to increase awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. In today's age, there are thousands of different cryptocurrency and contests in the spotlight.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 16, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
Participating in Bounty and Airdrop do not required any BTC/ETH or any other payment.

You have to do small tasks and you will get tokens/coins.

If someone is asking for BTC/ETH or any other coin to withdraw bounty/airdrop then exit immediately and consider it scam.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 16, 2018, 02:34:45 AM
You as a full member was suppose to know about all this you are asking

Now I am confused on who you are, how did you become a full member? Because this is the part I am confused about
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 02:30:48 AM

I think the only money you have to spend in both things is the transaction fees you need. You don't have to pay the managers or the owners of the campaign just to join the campaign. And yes, you can do social media campaigns for extra money. You'll get a lot if you're lucky with the campaign you have joined.
Pages:
Jump to: