Pages:
Author

Topic: BountyHunting and Airdrops? - page 3. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:14:03 AM
It's work. Or rather part-time work. You participate in bounty companies, helping ICO projects and receive payment from them in the form of tokens, and then change them to Ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
October 16, 2018, 02:09:22 AM
It all depends on the seriousness of someone in participating in the bounty program and in the Airdrop program. Especially using free time to make money. I think, as a person who is active in crypto, it is very good if you are willing to share information to those who have free time but do not know the activity we are following (cryptocurrency), especially the bounty and airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2018, 01:46:24 AM
Bounty or airdrops don't need any money to start, but there are some requirements, like you need to own social media accounts,or you need to do make video ,the main idea is to help the developers to add their project, the amount of the reward is depending the coin after it's being listed in exchanges, and many bounty Hunter only want the profit, they don't want to invest,so they will sell as soon as they got the chance
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
Doing a bounty hunting doesn't ask yo to use any of your coins stored in your wallet, but instead you will get coins if you could finish the task requested from the bounty. And for the airdrop, it will be simpler, usually we just need to register and then we'll get some coins for free.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 09:52:51 PM
You need to start joining bounties and airdrops buddy. You can earn really good money if you have free time and if you want to join in that space.
You need to try these. You will like it. and i hope you will some money .
currently joining bounty participants and airdrops are useless and only a waste of time, the bounty hunters need a very long time to conduct a campaign and we don't get paid properly, because the price of tokens that fall far below the ICO price
Though it is hard to expect that we could gain good reward on bounty we still believe that we join good project that really worth. We won't stop finding and join bounty campaign because it is our choice. I rather do bounty campaigns than in airdrops because there you do not if you really earn and your account sometimes become unsecured.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 08:49:20 PM
You need to start joining bounties and airdrops buddy. You can earn really good money if you have free time and if you want to join in that space.
currently joining bounty participants and airdrops are useless and only a waste of time, the bounty hunters need a very long time to conduct a campaign and we don't get paid properly, because the price of tokens that fall far below the ICO price
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 15, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Bounty hunting  is to do some work for the ico on social media and get rewards in the forms of token,when the project compaign is underway,before it airdrops r  also flown into the market to popularise the projcet .
Activity: 210
October 12, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
The point is how to relate to this. if you hope not to work and get money only from this - it is not possible!
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 04:37:53 PM
Honestly I think with your rank you'll know more but as it is  that you seem novice, there are bunches of activities you can do on cryptocurrency with which you can earn income such as bounty campaign and airdrop, bounty campaign varies from signature campaign whereby you wear signature of your rank and promote ICOs by posting on bitcointalk to social media campaign whereby you share and like posts on facebook and twitter etc. Airdrops is more or less a free means of getting tokens by filling forms and joining telegram group.. The income you get from both bounty and airdrop depends on how much time devoted and yes you can get scammed by participating in fake ICOs, they just raise money and disappear or some con artist get your private keys because you're novice and unsuspecting then steal all what you have in your wallet
Activity: 434
October 12, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
there are sonmany great thong on this business that ypu can do but actually you choose these ones why why do you think they are the best
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
October 12, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
okay so yes i am an older member on this forum.  but im here to just browse and ask questions.  thus never did any bounty hunting or anything like that which is why i ask.

so those of you doing these bountyhunting... how many hours do you do a month?  how much can one expect to earn a month doing this say 40 hours a week?  can you even do that many hours?

There are a lot of nuances on which your earnings will depend. If you participate in bounty campaigns of social networks, such as facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin, etc., then I can tell you that earnings here are very low because of the big competition, and they take a lot of time. 20 hours a week is enough for you to participate in 15-30 bounty. I would advise you immediately to start the development of the telegrams of the channel, YouTube channel, Bitcointalk account, blogs (medium, steemit and other). There, earnings are much higher. Later on, as you go through your bounty campaigns, you will gain a lot of experience and it will be easier for you.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
October 12, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
okay so yes i am an older member on this forum.  but im here to just browse and ask questions.  thus never did any bounty hunting or anything like that which is why i ask.

so those of you doing these bountyhunting... how many hours do you do a month?  how much can one expect to earn a month doing this say 40 hours a week?  can you even do that many hours?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 12, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

the bounty does not fully benefit, there are many scam projects and it makes people lose, for me bounty is only a side job because when we are out of work we read forum posts and know the developments about bitcoin, so this is just a side to get more insight into this forum
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
October 12, 2018, 03:53:47 PM
I am very surprised to see that a full member is asking such basic questions, dear airdrops and bounties can be earned by participating in promotional tasks of each campaign, they do cost you time and effort depending on the task and campaign you are doing, and as far as getting scammed is concerned they can scam you by not paying reward or delaying it intentionally etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

You don't need to own anything to get started, just usually an ERC-20 based crypto wallet. Immediately selling airdrop or bounty rewards is not very positive for the project, but a lot of people do it anyway, because they are more than satisfied with the money they get from it and do not want to risk price dumping too hard in the future. Basically (when tokens are unlocked) you send them to appropriate exchange (where they are trading) and there you swap them (sell/buy) with ETH or BTC, which you then withdraw to same or different wallet. There are a lot of scammy projects out there, so beware. You get scammed by not getting your tokens if the projects runs away with investors' money (exit scam).
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 12, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

You are already a Full Member, I think you should have a fair idea on how bounty works. But assuming you haven't join a campaign yet, first you don't need to own bitcoin or altcoin before you can join them. In fact, you can earn free bitcoin and altcoins if you participate in a bounty. Yes, others treat it as side income like me, but majority of "bounty whores" look at it as a job.

Not really. You can hold on a tokens for as long as you what. But hunters, do usually sell them to get their rewards.

Depends. If you are a higher rank then definitely you can get more as compare to Jnr Members. That's why a lot of members here are trying to cheat the system but having multiple accounts so that they can earn even more. Well, if you don't know how to protect your account then definitely you will get your wallet hacked. As for airdrops, there are "supposedly projects" who asked for your private keys before they will send you the airdrops. There are people who are gullible enough to send their private keys. So they get hacked because private keys are supposed to be "private" and not to be shared to others specially people you don't know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 03:28:29 PM
But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week? 

how much money people are willing to invest in ICOs? that is the answer for how much money one can make with bounties and airdrops...
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 03:22:35 PM
I think to start with you need to ascertain why you are on this forum and what you want to do her
It could be:
1. Airdrops
2. Bounties
3. Icos
4. Day trading

Airdrop involves completion of soft easy task to receive the projects token as reward
Bounty hunting is a full scale marketing of a particular project for a stipulated period with reward paid in the project tokens

Icos involves buying / investing directly into a project with your money
Day trading involves monitoring arbitrage and making money from candles daily
Activity: 223
October 12, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

I can see that you are new to all these. First and foremost take your mind off airdrop participation, it is not worth it you might end up with just a dollar after the whole thing. Let's talk about bounties, to some extent there are still some that are worthwhile but still have to be very careful not to end up with a project that nothing will come out of. I woukd advise you to go for signature bounty campaign, seeing that you are a full member on the forum, you will earn something reasonable with this.
Pages:
Jump to: