Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto - page 34. (Read 66312 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Will be twitter spreadsheets updated? See no movement over there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Dev, the blog and Media campaign is still ongoing? I have not been able to register, as I did a video about your project,

https://steemit.com/dtube/@ppita/ha41bofv

ETH wallet: 0x96ee320A536A36F2a9F645C5e8EA3fd2A4BE92d2

Publication campaign is already closed.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Dev, the blog and Media campaign is still ongoing? I have not been able to register, as I did a video about your project,

https://steemit.com/dtube/@ppita/ha41bofv

ETH wallet: 0x96ee320A536A36F2a9F645C5e8EA3fd2A4BE92d2
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
Hi, i would like to reserve italian translation and join signature campaign! is it possible? thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
hy dev,,,i join in facebook campaign
how much post per week i must share and like ?
Activity: 462
Hello, manager of the bounty.
Why do not the tables on facebook update? And the page itself Facebook has also ceased to be updated. there are no new messages.
Activity: 378
Can't wait till the ICO date, not long now! The way the market is going I got a feeling it's going to be an extremely successful ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello ColorlessK

Kindly update my rank in the spread sheet. I am already ranked up into senior member.

Update my rank in Signature Campaign please.

I am now Full Member and wearing avatar + the full member signature.

Hi manager, My rank is Full Member. Please Update, thank you.
Spreadsheet No. 138

Dear manager, I do not want to say bad words anymore. Are you alive? I moved up from JR.Member to Member. It's been weeks. Now I'm raised to Full Member. Would you update it on the list?

All ranks Updated.
Hello  dev, I ask you to change my rank in the spreadsheet on Sr. Member.
I have already changed the signature code corresponding to the rank.
My number in the electronic table is 67.
Thank you very much.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
[ANN] Dubai International Blockchain Summit 2018

Happy New Year! Pundi X will be speaking at Dubai International Blockchain Summit 2018, the largest gathering of Blockchain in Middle East. Zac Cheah, CEO and co-co-founder of Pundi X, will talk about the challenges of mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrencies today and how Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next billion users. If you are in Dubai for this summit on January 8, we look forward to seeing you there.

https://medium.com/pundix/ann-dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018-ad37982bc77c
Is Social bounty still ongoing? Last update on the page is Dec 25.

Please update my Rank on FB bounty. I'm already Full Member. Thank you.

REGISTRATION FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN CLOSED AFTER #455!You are not in spreadsheet actually...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Dear Bounty Manager
Facebook and Twitter campaigns is closed already?
I can't fill forms(
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Is Social bounty still ongoing? Last update on the page is Dec 25.

Please update my Rank on FB bounty. I'm already Full Member. Thank you.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
hello ,

i am now a member , i started signature campaign when im still a newbie. please update thanks

Hello ColorlessK

Kindly update my rank in the spread sheet. I am already ranked up into senior member.

Spreadsheet No. 138

Dear manager, I do not want to say bad words anymore. Are you alive? I moved up from JR.Member to Member. It's been weeks. Now I'm raised to Full Member. Would you update it on the list?

All ranks Updated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Spreadsheet No. 138
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

Activity: 322
Hello. Please update my followers to the bounty of Twitter PUNDI X.  I had 4000 subscribers and now 6400. №1614 in the table.Profile link: https://twitter.com/ivirin2       Thank you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Hello ColorlessK

Activity: 322
I have not been posting much even though I joined the campaign, but wanted to know if the signature campaign is still active as I do not see any updates in the spread sheet. Surely not everyone has quit posting for this bounty?

Would like an update otherwise I will need to consider a new bounty as I do not wish to waste my time.
Pages:
Jump to: