Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto - page 37. (Read 66312 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello, bounty manager! I am Full member now!
I have changed my signature and wearing now avatar and personal text
Spreadsheet #210
Activity: 252
Hello, my wallet number - 0xf3B7F55b141Aa737dae98439EE9964Ec23a41ca3 was hacked, you can replace it with the new one -0xd46E00B13851f00A1Dc987b1448919C756d390ce

You could not change the purse number on twitter and FB Campaign. Thanks
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello, Manager bounty When This Bounty Until END?
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
When will the signature campaign spreadsheet be updated?
Activity: 518
I apologize for the stupid question: do you need to write a report in the branch or not, or the manager will check it yourself ?, I'm for clarification, so as not to choke the branch, and what day report should I do?

In a bounty it is not written that you need to send reports. I do not understand either. why write reports in the branch. Can conditions change? I would like to receive an exact answer from the project manager.
Activity: 364
Dear Manager, I am now Full Member. Could you update my rank in the spreadsheet? I already updated my signature and avatar image
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello bounty manager, could you please tell do we need to write report with activity?
Regards

Good Luck to the project!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hello Sir, the sign has risen from Full.Member to Sr. Updated on the Pundi X list?
Activity: 350
hello sir, please change my old wallet address with a new one, because the old wallet is suspected hacker
new myetherwallet: 0x9f4489D63F572Af2b55F5237bA8F6f5248ef5B68
spreadsheet
Twitter: 377
Facebook: 171
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi Manager , Please update my rank  Member in the spreadsheet.

And please update my stakes   week 10, week 11.  Thanks.

Spreadsheet : 140
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Glad that the count is being done, hopefully everything goes well ...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
facebook campaign closed already?
Merit: 101
Hi,

Please update #74 on signature campaign to full member please. Sig and avatar updated accordingly.

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY MY NAME IS MARKED WITH RED IN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN? I MESSAGE BOUNTY ADMIN BUT HE DON'T ANSWER.

I NEED TO KNOW IF I GET CREDITED FOR MY POSTS OR IF I SPENT OVER 4 WEEKS PROMOTING THIS AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?

CHECK MY POST STATISTIC IF YOU LIKE. MORE THEN 10 POSTS EVERY WEEK.

Because you submit wrong BTT Profile Link !
Merit: 38
I apologize for the stupid question: do you need to write a report in the branch or not, or the manager will check it yourself ?, I'm for clarification, so as not to choke the branch, and what day report should I do?
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
Hello,

Will the blog and video bounty be opened before the end of ICO or that campaign is finished ? Did not get a reply for my previous message.

I was also interested in this question. And I want to reserve a transfer, but the links to the documents are not valid, the page is removed. This means that translations are no longer available?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Recap: Zürich Blockchain Meetup

The Zürich Blockchain meetup of Pundi X (organized by Ethereum Zürich) was held on December 18th in Zürich. Pundi X CEO, Zac Cheah and CFO Danny Lim were there to speak.

https://medium.com/pundix/recap-z%C3%BCrich-blockchain-meetup-e8cd97311065
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Why are some of the reports from this topic deleted, and the rest are in place despite the fact that the manager wrote that the reports are not needed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
Hi,

I want to join blogbounty but unable to submit my link. Please look into this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
the time has come for the world to change, the project team also understands this, many say that it's early to drive the crypt into the industry of commodity exchange and shops, and I believe that someone should take the first step! Here's a worthy project!
Pages:
Jump to: