Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED] - page 13. (Read 54943 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Thanks for updating my addy.
Dev Pm you pls Check
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
When do we receive payment? It seems we are waiting for the result of segwit. I am very impatient to receive rewards.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
This campaign was good  Smiley
Activity: 896
This campaign was good.

Good luck! thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
It's all campaign affected by deduction of bounty pool for example the signature campaign?
And where is the right link for signature campaign spreadsheet ?

It's here in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20216539
legendary
SpacePirate.io
are tokens already fully distributed ?
i don't see it in my wallet

Still planned for July 31, however due to Segwit/bip 148, the date may need to change. So far, it looks like segwit is going to activate before Aug 1st though, so all going unexpectedly well.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Sir, I joined SP: Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards bounty
combined spread sheet number
1070 @AmirRusel
1071 A.H.Rassel
https://prnt.sc/fxxa13
Sir my wallets has been hacked.
my new counterwallet address# 1Q4ou5X6NpqknM6vMWhBsDTmCXBo8XFR2L
please update it
Thanks

Pm sent, I adjusted your address.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
hi dev PM you pls check...
Activity: 319
Now the discussion about Bounty is becoming more interesting, I love that. Smiley
Maybe you should be more patient to make a final decision, Dev. Let more people talk here.
I'm sure whatever the decision will be, we all here still support you.

By the way,I do like idea of a special card

I've participated in twitter, newsletter, demo acc bounty parts of the campaign and I like the project a lot! I will keep retweeting.
I'm a bit upset with the lowered rewards, but it will be much better for the project.
And +1 for the special card idea for demo account (many games award alpha/beta testers in some ways!).
Activity: 406
dev said "End of the month is still planned. However, due to Segwit and BIP 148, there may be a few days delay as a chain split on bitcoin would cause problems with the distribution.  A few of us are monitoring the situation including the counterparty team. The planned date is still July 31st at the moment, but may move to August 7th due to Segwit/BIP 148"

You can see on older post...
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

It's all campaign affected by deduction of bounty pool for example the signature campaign?

Yes all the campaigns are affected by the deduction of the bounty pool you can find all the information you need in this post by @cloverme

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20216539
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

Is that the total of all campaigns I follow ,,?
It is not worth our hard work,
I follow all campaigns, from demos, facebook, twitter, Newsletter, to signatures, I joined since a junior member until stepped on to full member, While my friend who is now still a member account has followed 3 times the signature campaign And get more than 1 BTC Only for signature campaigns, While I'm here for months with all the campaigns I'm following Can only be about 20,000 rustbit,,
I can only hope that later this coins value is high, so my work is not useless

C'mon dude, do you really expect to get 1 BTC for each campaign? You'll drive them broke. And the total Rustbit is 100 millions not billions so if you really get 20k of Rustbit from the sigcamp, somehow i thought it's such a generous payment. We have a lot of worse campaign out there.
This is a very long campaign, Nearly 3 periods in the campaign in general,, My friend has 3 times change campaign, While I am here from jr member till become full member..

You will be rich one day. And your friend so jealous and mad at you why you did not told him to promote RUSBITS.

I am glad bounty pool reduced. Now every RUSTBIT will be worth more.   I will get 200 instead of 20000, but that is small cost to pay Smiley
Activity: 337
The price is in satoshis, right?

Yes, you can exchange it on market
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
What is the price for 1 token

Your prediction whether the coin will rise soaring? If not, then otherwise the coin will drop drastically?  Grin
legendary
SpacePirate.io
hi dev I lost access to wallet counterpaty, can I change my wallet? from 1PDJ9YQmrTBoXoh2CzexCX5PUSFkmYEPyH to 149wfvSx1eusRvWDzPE9xv1xkZeKDbXohB
numb list in spreadsheet 1581. tanks

You should be all fixed now
Activity: 406
What is the price for 1 token

cool...waiting for bounty distribution...and i hope listed on market soon..
Activity: 714
hi dev I lost access to wallet counterpaty, can I change my wallet? from 1PDJ9YQmrTBoXoh2CzexCX5PUSFkmYEPyH to 149wfvSx1eusRvWDzPE9xv1xkZeKDbXohB
numb list in spreadsheet 1581. tanks
you have to send pm for faster.maybe he is busy right now
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
The price is in satoshis, right?
Pages:
Jump to: