Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 54943 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

i think only on counterwallet, you can change your rustbits to XCP.. and regarding to some major exchange, this is what he said,

what is XCP? can I convert XCP to bitcoins?

its a token where you can convert your rustbits token to XCP and send it to bittrex to convert your XCP to bitcoins. Smiley

So how can I convert my Rustbits to XCP then? wait

you can find trade Rustbits to XCP on counter wallet market ,., but your balance must have bitcoin at least 0.005 btc ,. after that you wait the process ,. i have tried ,. i wait 5 day ago ,. now 3 day ago again ,. i hope can finish trade and get CVC ,., spirit and be patient guys ,. more details can you PM me ,. thanks ,.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

i think only on counterwallet, you can change your rustbits to XCP.. and regarding to some major exchange, this is what he said,

its a token where you can convert your rustbits token to XCP and send it to bittrex to convert your XCP to bitcoins. Smiley

So how can I convert my Rustbits to XCP then?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
hello dev or fellow members here . im a bit lost and dunt know where to ask , so how do i deposit some btc on my counterwallet ? it seems i cant see any option to deposit bitcoin , any help is appreciated .. cheers
your countrparty wallet is a bitcoin wallet. you can recieve bitcoin via the same adress that recieved rustbits reward. you can also generate more adresses. you will always need a small amount of bitcoin to make orders in the counterparty platforms.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hello dev or fellow members here . im a bit lost and dunt know where to ask , so how do i deposit some btc on my counterwallet ? it seems i cant see any option to deposit bitcoin , any help is appreciated .. cheers
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
what the market rutsbits guys ?
i want to sell this coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
A decentralized cognitive ad network
Will Rustbit tokens tradeble on another exchange like Databits  Grin

Working on it, look in the Ann thread or join the slack channel for the latest updates.
Where to take a link to the slack
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

Working on it, look in the Ann thread or join the slack channel for the latest updates.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

thank you for thiss info.. i'll try to check the price on counterwallet.io and so with the price of XCP in trex.. hope to buy some at a low price.
Activity: 504

Activity: 742
Sir would you please tell me when rustbits will be add o exchanger.we are waiting for a good exchanger like bittrex,polo,ceryptopia.Please confirm us,we are waiting to hear that great news.Thanks Rustbits team
Activity: 672
Received coins on the purse of the counterparty. Thanks
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
what the market rutsbits guys ?
i want to sell this coin
pm me.
i have checked my rustbit wallet but i am not seeing any payment. dev, i am still expecting payment. thanks
  http://prntscr.com/g4fsc5

my counterparty wallet and i am yet to see the rustbit.

Uh.... it shows you sold it. Huh

my manager said he placed it to be sold. Thats why i didn't see it when i checked. Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I can confirm i got my rustbits to counterparty address
Thank you on nice campaign

Yes, too, received coins on the purse of the counterparty. And from there then how to withdraw?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I can confirm i got my rustbits to counterparty address
Thank you on nice campaign
legendary
SpacePirate.io
i have checked my rustbit wallet but i am not seeing any payment. dev, i am still expecting payment. thanks

Uh.... it shows you sold it. Huh

legendary
SpacePirate.io

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Thank you very much for the team in here who have this project be success.
i have received my payments and i am very happy. this project very promosing and congratulation for Rustbits project have finished.
i am get profit big on this project. Thank you cloverme because you really very profesional on make this project running smoothly and success.
Pages:
Jump to: