Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED] - page 34. (Read 54963 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
signature + avatar joined , hope this project success full Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I join bounty and signature, hopefully this project successful
Activity: 546
Good work , i hope i will enjoy this
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Activity: 428
signature campaign joined, avatar link please?
legendary
SpacePirate.io

Runners are nicknamed after a mysterious type mech often seen fleeing from
ships and bases that have been attacked or damaged. In order to avoid capture
they will run and often escape by any means. Several have been known to open
airlocks and jettison themselves or jump into a reactor stream to meltdown. They
are often seen carrying out sabotage attacks by any way possible including
tampering with safety controls for weapons, reactors, and environmental systems.
Just as mysterious, when caught before self-destructing, they have no means
of communication or capability to transmit any messages. No one knows who or
what has programmed Runners or how to stop them.

Card 005 Runners, will be available on the blockchain a limited supply of
cards in August.  RustChain cards can be collected, traded, and used in Age of Rust
to unlock player abilities, access secret game areas, and help locate bitcoin treasures
hidden in the game.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
hello , as i can see i got 500 stakes from blog post campaign but i checked on counterwallet my balance still 0 .. are stakes distributes every weeks or ? pardon me for this question , really didnt know  Grin

cheers

No worries, all the campaigns end on July 14th. On July 31st, stakes will convert to rustbits and will be distributed at that time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
hello , as i can see i got 500 stakes from blog post campaign but i checked on counterwallet my balance still 0 .. are stakes distributes every weeks or ? pardon me for this question , really didnt know  Grin

cheers
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
Hi, in other words, what is the meaning of this?: "-Set your "client seed" on your User Profile to your CounterParty Address"

Does it mean that I need to create an account and get a web wallet at counterparty website?
Also, I did register an account at the website for this project for the 100 stakes but don't see my username at the spreadsheet, need to wait for updates perhaps? Thanks!
Here you have explanation, i had the same problem https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19049239
You must insert counterparty wallet address (probably BTC address too) ingame, and spreadsheet is updated every two weeks, so we will need to wait for a while to be on a list. Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi, in other words, what is the meaning of this?: "-Set your "client seed" on your User Profile to your CounterParty Address"

Does it mean that I need to create an account and get a web wallet at counterparty website?
Also, I did register an account at the website for this project for the 100 stakes but don't see my username at the spreadsheet, need to wait for updates perhaps? Thanks!
legendary
SpacePirate.io
I want to join bounty in social media.

Sign up on the 1st page, there's no approval process. The 19th is the last day to sign up.  Grin
Activity: 295
I want to join bounty in social media.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Hey.

Where can I sign up for a prize for a demo game?

Is there a list of entries for game campaigns?

Dev has passed almost a month and I am not on the list

next:

I have the highest rank and I have one of the lowest rates?

Sr rank It has nearly twice as much as me?

PM sent on the game account (my guess is there's something wrong with your CounterP address for the registration)

Yes, I see there's an error for the stake calculation, I'll be fixing it this morning. It wasn't calculating the weeks in the campaign correctly. Your stakes should actually be 120, and the other person is going to have 150. The reason they have more stakes is because they were in the campaign longer than you by 1 week, so they earned 50 more stakes.  New numbers will be posted in a few hours.  Thanks for calling it out.

Thank you dev for quick responses. Everything is explained
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Fixed the errors in the demo campaign tracker spreadsheet and the sig campaign tracker sheet. Issues were due to data exports into google sheets.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
hey dev why the other senior member have 20 more extra stakes ?

There was an error in the sheet, I'm fixing it today, my apologies  Embarrassed
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Hey.

next:

PM sent on the game account (my guess is there's something wrong with your CounterP address for the registration)

Yes, I see there's an error for the stake calculation, I'll be fixing it this morning. It wasn't calculating the weeks in the campaign correctly. Your stakes should actually be 120, and the other person is going to have 150. The reason they have more stakes is because they were in the campaign longer than you by 1 week, so they earned 50 more stakes.  New numbers will be posted in a few hours.  Thanks for calling it out.

legendary
SpacePirate.io
Glad to see the sign-ups will be closed on June 19. Most altcoin campaigns just keep on accepting so participants end up having very little bounty rewards. Anyway, I just joined signature campaign. Is it needed to wear avatar or not? Thanks.

No need for avatar Smiley Welcome to the campaign!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Hey.

next:

Activity: 713
Merit: 501
All spreadsheets have been updated with the latest stakes.
Next stakes update: June 19th

Campaign new sign-ups end June 19th.
Campaign ends July 14th
Rustbits paid out July 31st

Glad to see the sign-ups will be closed on June 19. Most altcoin campaigns just keep on accepting so participants end up having very little bounty rewards. Anyway, I just joined signature campaign. Is it needed to wear avatar or not? Thanks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
hey dev why the other senior member have 20 more extra stakes ?
Pages:
Jump to: