Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTS - page 2. (Read 63821 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Account created as suggested, now when is the distribution?

Is it necessary to do the KYC process in order to get rewards?

The KYC  process must be done! but if that makes sense? I passed KYC  two months ago and there are no results!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Account created as suggested, now when is the distribution?

Is it necessary to do the KYC process in order to get rewards?
F2b
Activity: 2093
Merit: 889
Hello everyone !

AIC will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b52a8ee7a52cf2ef1ff62ed

Do we care ?
If we can't have our fcking tokens
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Hey sylon, still no update?
Is there anyone get bounty ? Come on, why we didnt take our bounty.

And no one is answering an there's no news from Sylon's team or Aitheon's...we advertized it for free on bitcointalk lol

Sylon was banned on bitcointalk for 60 days since August 3. Read more in his medium blog.

Today he must have been unbanned and I pray that it few days he will clear things out with Aitheon bounty and make an announcement here.

I knew that he was banned but there was someone else posting in behalf of him if I'm not mistaken. Almost certaintly it's Aitheon's fault but we need a clarification from both parties
All the delay in payment and check KYC - this is a company problem! Looking forward to returning Sylon! I think he will explain to us the situation!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

And no one is answering an there's no news from Sylon's team or Aitheon's...we advertized it for free on bitcointalk lol

Sylon was banned on bitcointalk for 60 days since August 3. Read more in his medium blog.

Today he must have been unbanned and I pray that it few days he will clear things out with Aitheon bounty and make an announcement here.

I knew that he was banned but there was someone else posting in behalf of him if I'm not mistaken. Almost certaintly it's Aitheon's fault but we need a clarification from both parties
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Activity: 644
filled out the KYC  right after the announcement ( month and a half ago)! But my account is pending! What's happening ? The project does not want to pay? No information !
In the telegram channel, the Kumar gives everyone the same type of answers. He tells everyone that he needs to wait a few weeks. But this has been going on for a very long time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk account URL :
TELEGRAM username: @zlo2323
language: Korean
Eth address: 0xaE0304fd2b399c790170aA6Ea6A1d6E78713f96
F2b
But my account is pending!
Mine too.

What's happening ?
Apparently, nothing.

The project does not want to pay?
Maybe.

No information !
I agree.

PS : I'm no longer banned from their Telegram, maybe I will ask them some questions (but not now, my phone's broken (well, only the half of the phone is broken, but... no, that's not really helping in fact Grin))
filled out the KYC  right after the announcement ( month and a half ago)! But my account is pending! What's happening ? The project does not want to pay? No information !
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Is there anybody who take their bounty token or do KYC ? What we gonna do ?

The majority of people who filled out the KYC a month and a half ago are still not validated, it's scary, when we take in consideration that the validation process had to be automatic with algorithm and AI; so that no human being has access to the data, thus creating a secure process.

Now, they seems to type the data manually and therefore have access to all data provided.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
It seems very clear, that this project will be fed by many people who like technology because this project carries hymns and robotic combined in the development of this technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Is there anybody who take their bounty token or do KYC ? What we gonna do ?
F2b
I also notice the spreadsheet is hidden. Well, fuck'em.
Same, people are asking for it to be released, but nothing.
They had a good BM, and they're ruining this bounty campaign by not doing their part seriously. BTW, don't know if Sylon earned anything yet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
On the thread bountie it is noted 1% but on telegram Gumar and admin say that the 1% are for all their advertising campaigns bountie airdrop and future airdrop.which changes everything.

How do you expect the token calculation to be done if the bm does not have the new percentage assigned to its campaign.

I asked several times the question on telegram about the exact percentage of the campaign bountie  I never got answers.

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/08/21/180821093556990876.jpg

After 2 weeks no response by the team.

I also notice the spreadsheet is hidden. Well, fuck'em.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
On the thread bountie it is noted 1% but on telegram Gumar and admin say that the 1% are for all their advertising campaigns bountie airdrop and future airdrop.which changes everything.

How do you expect the token calculation to be done if the bm does not have the new percentage assigned to its campaign.

I asked several times the question on telegram about the exact percentage of the campaign bountie  I never got answers.

After 2 weeks no response by the team.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Announcement

All of this bounty campaign participants will have to register an account on aitheon.com.

Note: you will have to use the same ETH address as the one you've used in this campaign, when creating your aitheon.com account.

is it too late ?

also the telegram bot doesn't answer anymore.

No, the bounty is not yet distributed, there are still some window to sign up and perform your KYC
Pages:
Jump to: