Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTS - page 3. (Read 63822 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Announcement

All of this bounty campaign participants will have to register an account on aitheon.com.

Note: you will have to use the same ETH address as the one you've used in this campaign, when creating your aitheon.com account.

is it too late ?

also the telegram bot doesn't answer anymore.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Account farming at its finest. Joining the campaign that has been finished for months with numerous accounts, all of them with the same post count  Grin
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
What happened to the bounty? I don't see any new announcement or date.
Same for me, still nothing.
That's pretty long, and the team doesn't communicate.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
What happened to the bounty? I don't see any new announcement or date.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
In the pinned message it is written:

In the next coming weeks, bounty stakes will be visible in your Aitheon Account. Bounty tokens will remain locked, along with all other tokens, in your account until tokens are released.

All we have to do is again just wait...

Btw, I doubt that I will receive anything because of rule "If at the end of the campaign, you tweeted more than 2000 times since your registration date, some of your retweets may not be counted. The same rule applies for likes." I think I have more than 2000 tweets and all Aitheon retweet are already in archive for a long time...

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
What an interesting story. And how do they know that everyone who could or would have gone through KYC? Assign a red date and start giving bounties to those who have already passed KYC. Enough already to endure this injustice.
I agree with you! Give out coins to everyone who passed the KYC test! It's been 2 months but no payment results! How much to wait?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What an interesting story. And how do they know that everyone who could or would have gone through KYC? Assign a red date and start giving bounties to those who have already passed KYC. Enough already to endure this injustice.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
I get news from Telegram that all bounty participants must fill KYC. What should we do if you previously said bounty participants do not require KYC.
I'm generally very outraged by this feint of developers. I don't remember there being a KYC warning for the bounty. I think it's done to not pay out tokens.

I was shocked also when got e-mail with KYC procedure. But when I logged-in my account, it was written that:

KYC
 1. Selfie holding ID (Passport, DL, or National ID) with a sticky note of today's date - Uploaded
 2. Photo ID (Clear photo of ID above) - Uploaded
 3. Input ID number from photos above - Done
You have completed all KYC steps. Pending Updates.

I'm like 100% sure that I havent made any selfie with ID and uploded it...
Check your accounts. Maybe bounty hunters are free from KYC, based on submitted wallet in this thread and we-page.

I saw the same in my account but I uploaded my data anyway and there are no bounty tokens in the dashboard of my Aitheon account.

The airdrop has long been there and there are no bounty tokens, but bounty spreadsheet is still closed  Sad

My Aitheon account email: [email protected]
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
i got kicked too, cause i asked simple questions about bounty . They kicked me out no reason . All bounty participants must go through the KYC procedure. looks very suspicious project
F2b
Lol I can't help you I got kicked from their Telegram  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
On the thread bountie it is noted 1% but on telegram Gumar and admin say that the 1% are for all their advertising campaigns bountie airdrop and future airdrop.which changes everything.

How do you expect the token calculation to be done if the bm does not have the new percentage assigned to its campaign.

I asked several times the question on telegram about the exact percentage of the campaign bountie  I never got answers.

Good afternoon!
What news is there on the project, what is the team doing now? When will the tokens be paid for the bounty program?
Thank you
the project team waits for everyone to pass the KYC test! After checking, there will be payments! All information in telegrams : https://t.me/aitheon
But they don't want to understand that some people are waiting for the spreadsheet to be released before passing the KYC.
I understand you ! But the team does not understand this! They want everyone to pass the test KYC! Otherwise, there will be no payment!
F2b
Good afternoon!
What news is there on the project, what is the team doing now? When will the tokens be paid for the bounty program?
Thank you
the project team waits for everyone to pass the KYC test! After checking, there will be payments! All information in telegrams : https://t.me/aitheon
But they don't want to understand that some people are waiting for the spreadsheet to be released before passing the KYC.
Good afternoon!
Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Good afternoon!
Thank you
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Still waiting for the spreadsheet to open so we can decide if we should participate in the KYC or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Today i got a mail from aitheon team, is there any update about bounty tokens ?

That's the actually the update for bounty tokens.

Better if we all completed our kyc to avoid unavoidable circumstances so the team can work smoothly and they can continue with the exchange listing.

However, the team should unlocked the spreadsheet since Sylon is still banned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Today i got a mail from aitheon team, is there any update about bounty tokens ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
Sylon has been banned on bitcointalk forum for 60 days. He can't answer in topics and PMs. Please notice that if you want to solve your issues. Proof  - https://t.me/SylonBounty/10
He writes that all his bounty companies will continue as before. That's good. I hope he is not a fraud and all that is written about him is FUD
Pages:
Jump to: