Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Authorship.com Bounty Campaign - 1M ATS Tokens to be shared - page 2. (Read 5689 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Update from Authorship team!

Hi Everyone,

We would like to announce we have been officially approved by one of the most important exchanges, 'HitBTC' and are expected to be available for trading within the next 6-7 business days.

Sincerely,
Authorship.com Team
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
No tokens received, and it's not only me but a ton of users who signed up for the bounty and were left without their rewards  Undecided

Not going to say it's a scam, but it doesn't look like a trustworthy project right now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi the link to withdraw my tokens is not working; how to withdraw my tokens from dashboard?
Thanks
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
No tokens received here, please tell when thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Also not received 75.
Activity: 140
I felt that they had no move for their token development. And it is less and less. So sure investors will be very upset about this
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
thanks Bounty 75 ATS Token receive   Smiley
Activity: 616
i don't like this!
me too because there are so many complains about the bounties here the owner of this program doesn't pay their bounty participants fairly for sure there is always karma for that. this ATS token will be down for sure, they not pay bounties including mine.
Activity: 140
Activity: 258
Authorship is big scam. I think nobody who didnt receive any token until today, has a chance to receive them. I also didnt receive any token. SCAM

I don't want to call them as scam yet. But it poorly managed certainly. Getting an ICO completed is not a success. It just a beginning. You are now liable for investors money. Hope the team realize that and work towards the product that appreciates the investors money.
Activity: 252
Also not received 150 ATS
Activity: 182
Authorship is big scam. I think nobody who didnt receive any token until today, has a chance to receive them. I also didnt receive any token. SCAM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
go to here : http://authorship.com/withdraw/ fill in the form and they will send them to you.

Its a 404 right now, why the form is offline? Didnt got any token yet, but also didnt filled the form (tried it this minute, but its gone).

Worked again today, just submitted it and waiting for my token now. Thanks!

Im still waiting for mine. Whats going on?

Didnt got any ATS, this is very sad Sad
Activity: 518
I don't receive any ATS ;(
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i don't received ats coin for joining authtorship..
Activity: 258
I supposted to receive 300 tokens as bounty  and I didn't receive till date. All email attempts go in vain. I'm not going to try anymore. I just wonder how ppl with this attitude going to run a business with public money. Anyways good luck to the investors!!
Activity: 539
When will Authorship be listed on exchanges, Any plans for now?

Authorship.com Team:

Sep 25, 2017

We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.
While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.

EtherDelta already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.

Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.

PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.
Regards,

NO UPDATE .... LOOK AT DELTA PRICE LOW
Activity: 539
not anacoument news update WHY ATS
Activity: 420
I subscribed in Authorship mailing list and also got a referrals also. In this way I got a total of 185 ATS token for free bounty. But they have not given me still. So, whom to contact tell me.
Pages:
Jump to: