Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Authorship.com Bounty Campaign - 1M ATS Tokens to be shared - page 3. (Read 5726 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
this company spam, I did not get my tokens there were 37 referrals they all came up with the ads I invested in.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Till now i didn't recieved this token. Why? Are you cheating me? Please don't make a fraud in here. If you fair in distribution of token i will be nice to you. Wtf this bounty campaign of authorship. I feel disappointed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
What is happening to Authorship? Why the cold reception? Before the launch of ICO, news about Authorship was everywhere. Now ICO is over no more news! This project is a disappointment to me and my investment on their ICO!
Activity: 140
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Never received my granted tokens. Well, it's only 75 ATS... But still, not good.
Activity: 154
they should not be silent... developer should be active in the community
Activity: 70
Why are they silent?
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
i did't receive token
my email [email protected]
eth address 0xdaf1427eE811B75F207EaF8e16AECE777dc28A0b
thanks
Activity: 70
When will Authorship be listed on exchanges, Any plans for now?

Authorship.com Team:

Sep 25, 2017

We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.
While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.

EtherDelta already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.

Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.

PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.
Regards,
Activity: 140
Maybe this is a pretty disappointing project for me
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
When will Authorship be listed on exchanges, Any plans for now?
Activity: 182
I have not received any token yet. They are only 245, so I have less than 3 registrations from my IP address. I completed the withdrawal form too.

I think we will never see our tokens. We have to lump it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 111
I waited, waited for the tokens, but did not wait. Many times I read that to some participants the tokens came twice. And the rest is nothing
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
 I have not received any token yet. They are only 245, so I have less than 3 registrations from my IP address. I completed the withdrawal form too.
Activity: 98
I have not received any tokens as of yet.  Has there been anyone else that has had success?  I checked Etherscan as well as my wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 267
I got 0 tokens (checked on etherscan, everything shows up there, not like on myetherwallet where you have to add the token and it could be wrong)

Last email I received was the 18th saying "UPDATE: All payments to be processed within 7 days" Here we are 7 days later and no tokens.

My referal link: http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/z8611517/

If I get tokens I will update this post.
Activity: 462
I do not know what is wrong, I have received an email to got the coins, but till now I do not receive that in my wallet.....
Same here not receive any coin till.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I do not know what is wrong, I have received an email to got the coins, but till now I do not receive that in my wallet.....
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
go to here : http://authorship.com/withdraw/ fill in the form and they will send them to you.

Its a 404 right now, why the form is offline? Didnt got any token yet, but also didnt filled the form (tried it this minute, but its gone).

Worked again today, just submitted it and waiting for my token now. Thanks!

Im still waiting for mine. Whats going on?
Activity: 630
i already receive the token. But the values of the token are drop like hell. If only they dont look us so down in the first place. They should be success right now.
Pages:
Jump to: