Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Bitspark Launches Project Zephyr- Bounty Campaign - page 2. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How to claim bounty?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Thanks for everyone who participated in the Zephyr tokensale and Bounty Campaign! Full wrap-up available on Steemit Here

The staking calculations and review of justpaste.it links will be beginning today and tomorrow and we hope to have the updated spreadsheet available at the end of the week with final totals of ZEPH awarded so please be patient. We will then we posting the claim plan to award ZEPH payments to participants, this will mean proving ownership of accounts and advising Bitspark your ZEPH account for payout.

Stay tuned to our social media and Discord / Telegram channels for more info over the coming days. Thanks all involved!
Activity: 600
Merit: 511
When users will be able to withdraw their tokens to DEX?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
is there anybody from the beatball team here and can he ask a couple of questions
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
bitspark will be a success congrats in advance team. i know this project will have a great future

yes i know this will be a great project. congrats in advance bitspark. your project will help a lot of people. wishing you success
Activity: 174
bitspark will be a success congrats in advance team. i know this project will have a great future
Activity: 114
Onde está o link do Bounty ?
I look in social networks, the movement has intensified, so to speak, we catch up on lost time
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
Join Fb & Twitter =)

Thanks!
Merit: 107
In the spreadsheet for twitter I see the comments "Requires more frequent posts as per terms of campaign". Could you please explain it? The requirement is "like/retweet at least one Bitspark post per week", so one retweet weekly should be fine, or are there any other requirements?
Updated Today. Please check the Spreadsheet to ensure your details are up to date! Public token sale begins in just over 24 hours remaining!
I have a question where to send the report because my is not accepted Huh ((((
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Can I still participate in the bounty?
30-10-17: Stakes will be issued proportionately to the period of participation of participants over 30 days. Meaning participants entering the campaign on day 30 will receive less rewards than successful participants on day 1. This will be simply the total stake /30 for each day of active participation.
Activity: 392
joined twitter and facebook bounty. hope i am not too late
Activity: 518
the price is what a token?
23-10-17: Given the number of participants and the activity of their portfolio of content, we have made the decision to adjust downwards the total Zephyr on offer for the Bounty Campaign. We have taken this action in fairness to existing Zephyr token sale participants and also to better adjust the outcomes of the token sale and bounty campaign.
Activity: 174
can a newbie like me join the bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: