Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Bitspark Launches Project Zephyr- Bounty Campaign - page 3. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
hello campaign manager i have a question will that matter or will it increase my stakes if I repost or retweet 1 post per day? because base on instruction at least once a week. thank you and also for telegram you cant post there?  telegram/discord is also confusing please explain further Cheesy Already joined the community though.. happy to join here

You will need to abide by the post minimum amounts in the original post. It varies depending on campaign and for Telegram / Discord you can link screenshots to your comments in your justpaste.it file As long as they are verified crypto related channels the posts are part of. Hope that helps!
Thanks everyone for your assistance in the campaign thus far. The spreadsheet has been updated and particularly of note is that we require all participants to frequently update their justpaste.it links otherwise you will not be eligible for the stakes and rewards. Please check the spreadsheet and fix any of your links to posts you have done or you will be delisted. Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What bullshit is this.. applied like a week ago.. still no any response.. don't need to join anymore...

I planned to join ICO as well, but if this is the support, this will be one of those projects that raise the money than disappear for half a year leaving the investors searching for answers.

No thank you!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
hello campaign manager i have a question will that matter or will it increase my stakes if I repost or retweet 1 post per day? because base on instruction at least once a week. thank you and also for telegram you cant post there?  telegram/discord is also confusing please explain further Cheesy Already joined the community though.. happy to join here
Activity: 434
Well, finally I saw myself in the table, I wish the project luck
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Bounty spreadsheet updated. Please ensure your justpaste.it has been updated and is accurate with your recent posts, we have contacted a few participants who are not meeting the guidelines for participation. Thanks!
Activity: 392
Yesterday I applied for BT signature .. But I still don't see my name in the excel document.

Can anyone confirm so I can change my signature.

Thanks.
Activity: 434
We have just launched the Bitspark Zephyr tokensale now live to the public at https://zephyr.bitspark.io/ !

After a frenzy of development in the last few weeks we are now live until the closing of the tokensale on 6 November 1800HKT 2017 (this is when deposits will be enabled for ZEPH and you'll be able to withdraw to your Bitshares wallet). During this time we will begin a weekly Steemit series with company and development updates every Friday, we think this is a great way to engage with the Zephyr community and help build awareness for what we are doing and how ultimately we are tracking towards our goal for global cash remittances through Bitshares.

We are continuing to make updates to the tokensale website and have some exciting news coming up soon, stay tuned!!
hello would like to join your bounty program I participate in IKO but for some reason I do not see myself in the bounty members table what is the problem
Activity: 5
We have just launched the Bitspark Zephyr tokensale now live to the public at https://zephyr.bitspark.io/ !

After a frenzy of development in the last few weeks we are now live until the closing of the tokensale on 6 November 1800HKT 2017 (this is when deposits will be enabled for ZEPH and you'll be able to withdraw to your Bitshares wallet). During this time we will begin a weekly Steemit series with company and development updates every Friday, we think this is a great way to engage with the Zephyr community and help build awareness for what we are doing and how ultimately we are tracking towards our goal for global cash remittances through Bitshares.

We are continuing to make updates to the tokensale website and have some exciting news coming up soon, stay tuned!!
Updated Today. Please check the Spreadsheet to ensure your details are up to date! Public token sale begins in just over 24 hours remaining!
Activity: 910
join the program bounty facebook and twitter good luck and running smoothly
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Applied for the Dutch translation via email. Thank you for your consideration.
Activity: 420
I Joined Facebook Bounty but not showing in spreadsheet

FB Link - https://www.facebook.com/johnandrews2016k
Username-boyjack
Friends - 3825

Proof post- https://justpaste.it/1bsiv
Activity: 560
i hope will be succes until the end ico
Good luck !!1
Activity: 1
This briliant project, i hope will be succes until the end ico
Daily update done. More content due in the next few days, please be updating your Justpaste.it links appropriately.
Todays daily update of the bounty spreadsheet is now done.
Activity: 40
Never heared of bitspark before this ICO.
Looks like an actual blockchain with an active businessmodel! Very nice to see.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Hi All, Google spreadsheet is updated. Please check and confirm if you are missing any details!

Google Spreadsheet of Bounty Campaign Zephyr

Hi, i thought i correctly filled the google form and i can't see my name on the spreadsheet. if anything wrong please let me know.
Hi All, Google spreadsheet is updated. Please check and confirm if you are missing any details!

Google Spreadsheet of Bounty Campaign Zephyr

the stakes are added manually I assume?

Correct, we can only calculate stakes after the end of the tokensale period once all of the submissions are finalised and we can calculate the full amount on ZEPH to award to each participant based on their stake.
Pages:
Jump to: