Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥 COIN GOVERNANCE SYSTEM: TRY OUR TESTNET AND EARN UP TO $60 🐉 - page 12. (Read 2564 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Great project. Good luck to the whole development team.
Activity: 126
If you run into any issues/bugs on the testnet, please let them now here. You may be rewarded with more tokens by doing so.
More information about the Testnet Bounty can also be found on this post on Medium.
Activity: 34
I'm participating. Is there a deadline before which I need to have tried the different features?

You can fill out the form to participate until the ICO starts (expected to be 01/07/2018). Once you've signed up to participate you have until the end of the ICO to try out the different features. Remember that the more features you try, the more tokens you can earn!

Ok thanks for the prompt reply. When will the tokens be paid?

The tokens will be distributed once the ICO is over. Expected to be during August.
Activity: 12
I'm participating. Is there a deadline before which I need to have tried the different features?

You can fill out the form to participate until the ICO starts (expected to be 01/07/2018). Once you've signed up to participate you have until the end of the ICO to try out the different features. Remember that the more features you try, the more tokens you can earn!

Ok thanks for the prompt reply. When will the tokens be paid?

Activity: 12

Have you voted on the Stargate or Telephone claim?

Those who voted on the Stargate project can now reveal their votes. In a few minutes, the Telephone project will also move to reveal stage.

CGS Testnet
For a quick understanding on how it works, take a look at the light paper
I have joined Aridrop...

Telegram Username: @Nemusha1694

Great!

Read carefully the post to understand how it works and the documentation provided on the website (https://cgs.vote).

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask here!
Activity: 177
I have joined Aridrop...

Telegram Username: @Nemusha1694
We would love to hear your feedback on the CGS Testnet

If you have tried the CGS Testnet yet, we would like to ask you to fill in this short survey about your experience with the Testnet. We will take it into account for the mainnet version. Your feedback is very appreciated!
#Proof of participation:

Telegram: @non_stop_airdrop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/trolleybus1984
CGS account: 0x91651c0e95bda089094774533e9ab8a8542cbfe3
Mail: [email protected]
Alias: Leo7377
ETH Address: 0x91651C0E95BdA089094774533E9aB8a8542Cbfe3

Nice to have you participate! Have you filled in the form? That is requiered to participate Smiley
Activity: 217
#Proof of participation:

Telegram: @non_stop_airdrop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/trolleybus1984
CGS account: 0x91651c0e95bda089094774533e9ab8a8542cbfe3
Mail: [email protected]
Alias: Leo7377
ETH Address: 0x91651C0E95BdA089094774533E9aB8a8542Cbfe3
reserve

You can earn CGS tokens by trying out our testnet. Please read this post for all information regaring the bounty testnet program.

I read it and I joined

Awesome!  Grin Looking forward to hear how your experience with the CGS Testnet was!
Activity: 378
Merit: 21
English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓
reserve

You can earn CGS tokens by trying out our testnet. Please read this post for all information regaring the bounty testnet program.

I read it and I joined
All information about the Testnet Bounty Program can also be found here
reserve

Activity: 378
Merit: 21
English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓
Reserved for Translation

At the moment we haven't launched a translation campaign yet but if we do, we will let you know.

For now you can earn CGS tokens by trying out our testnet!
Pages:
Jump to: