Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥 COIN GOVERNANCE SYSTEM: TRY OUR TESTNET AND EARN UP TO $60 🐉 - page 3. (Read 2564 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
I didn’t see a lot of marketing moves from the project, you need to be more active to spread the info, as the idea is great. Hope you can find founds for that!
yeah, marketing for ICO is pretty expensive today LOL
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Not sure about this project. Does someone participate in bounty? How the things are going?

I do, for now everything is fine! Will see

Sorry, i am new in crypto. How l can check testnet? How can get testnet tokens and get 60$? Can not find the info on the web site

Hi ! you can find the instructions here. Please join our telegram channel and do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not sure about this project. Does someone participate in bounty? How the things are going?

Sorry, i am new in crypto. How l can check testnet? How can get testnet tokens and get 60$? Can not find the info on the web site
You can find the instruction on the main page!
Activity: 3

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Activity: 3
Activity: 126
WOW everyone is so active here! i am thinking about joining the bounty too

You should!!  Grin

Activity: 283
WOW everyone is so active here! i am thinking about joining the bounty too
I didn’t see a lot of marketing moves from the project, you need to be more active to spread the info, as the idea is great. Hope you can find founds for that!
Hi everyone, this thread is for bounty or what? I see here only project discussion
I think they don’t have separate threads for discussion and bounty, everything is here.

Hey guys! We have a separate ANN thread which you can find here. There are quite some product related questions here since the bounty program rewards users that try our testnet. Let us know what you think of the MVP!

I hope your team understand that this idea is not new on the market and will do the best to make the platform working, for now testnet is good. but i dont understand how i can get 60$
What else you need from mwp, I think on this stage of the project it’s good enough.
Activity: 44
Hi everyone, this thread is for bounty or what? I see here only project discussion
I think they don’t have separate threads for discussion and bounty, everything is here.

Hey guys! We have a separate ANN thread which you can find here. There are quite some product related questions here since the bounty program rewards users that try our testnet. Let us know what you think of the MVP!

I hope your team understand that this idea is not new on the market and will do the best to make the platform working, for now testnet is good. but i dont understand how i can get 60$
Prevention of scams/bad projects is very needed in the ico space.. when is the deadline to have tried the features of the testnet to earn tokens?
Activity: 34
Nice project, I’m going to participate in the bounty program

Awesome that you're participating! Once you've tried the testnet, would you be so kind to take this quick survey? It will help us improve the CGS  Grin
Yes of course and one more question.Does the project has russian speaking Telegram group?

Not yet! But you can join the international Telegram group here: https://t.me/coingovernancesystem

Ok, I liked the mvp, hope to see working platform soon.

Awesome that you're participating! Once you've tried the testnet, would you be so kind to take this quick survey? It will help us improve the CGS  Grin
Yes of course and one more question.Does the project has russian speaking Telegram group?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
How do I know when a voting process is over and it's time to reveal the vote?
Hi everyone! I have a question - Can I redeem ICO tokens if I did not deposit tokens in the claim?

Hi Vitaly, yes! Anyone token holder that does not want to support the project any longer can redeem their tokens if arbiters believe the claim is rightful.

I’m now trying the testnet but I have questions regarding some terms, like what is the difference between claim deposit and deposited?

Hi!

"Claim deposit" refers to the amount of ICO tokens that need to be deposited for the claim to be opened. "Deposited" refers to the amount of ICO tokens that has already been deposited by token holders.

It's useful for us to hear this type of feedback, since it will help us improve the CGS. Would you be so kind to fill in this survey? Thanks!

Hi, team! Do you have advisers, who test the mvp? What are the plans for nearest future?

Hi! We will anounce our advisors shortly. Also, we're building up a community of ICO Experts that joined our movement. The CGS MVP is working on ethereum kovan and we've invited the blockchain/ico community to try it and give us feedback. For trying the CGS testnet out, users will get up to $60 in CGS.

We're reviewing the incoming feedback to improve our system. We expect to move the CGS from Kovan to Mainnet in September and also distribute our token by an ICO in that same month!

Let me know if this clarified your doubts or if you have any other questions  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: