Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] DentaCoin - Future of Dental Care - page 13. (Read 17847 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

20% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Twitter

Tier 3 : Having 250+ followers : 5 stakes/week
Tier 2 : Having 750+ followers : 10 stakes/week
Tier 1 : Having 1500+ followers : 25 stakes/week

4. Post your weekly tweets/retweets through these forms:

if we not post tweets\retweets here we will not get stakes? and be disqualicated?

If you don't post, you do not get stakes.

What is the target end date for this bounty?  Sorry if its listed I do not see it.

Thanks

ICO starts on the 1st of October.

i have joined signature campaign, but i found problem
when i input signature code for sr.member it says invalid bb code
so for a while i use code for full member, can you fix it dev?
and where i can find the avatar picture and personal text?

Wear it like that for now. Will try to contact the sig designer to fix it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is very interesting i am new member can i still particapate. Thank you

Meekin bruemmer
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
interesed in croatian translation
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I have joined in a facebook campaign, good luck
Activity: 41
Just joined the campaign blog, good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i have joined signature campaign, but i found problem
when i input signature code for sr.member it says invalid bb code
so for a while i use code for full member, can you fix it dev?
and where i can find the avatar picture and personal text?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
What is the target end date for this bounty?  Sorry if its listed I do not see it.

Thanks
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
joined the twitter campaign.
good luck .
@ColorlessK why don't post more report form for multi weeks coming up next.
Now week 6 over!
Hope you don't too late

Done, Week 7 and 8 are in Thread.

20% of Total Bounty will be allocated to Twitter

Tier 3 : Having 250+ followers : 5 stakes/week
Tier 2 : Having 750+ followers : 10 stakes/week
Tier 1 : Having 1500+ followers : 25 stakes/week

4. Post your weekly tweets/retweets through these forms:

if we not post tweets\retweets here we will not get stakes? and be disqualicated?

For this Campaign you need to post tweets/retweets in the weekly forms.
Activity: 126
@ColorlessK why don't post more report form for multi weeks coming up next.
Now week 6 over!
Hope you don't too late
Activity: 47
I think it'll be a very successful campaign!
Activity: 73
A good project, i join twitter campaign
Activity: 71
 joined the twitter campaign.
Activity: 308
A good project and whether the project ends up for followers bounty social media sir
Activity: 11
Very nice project. The team looks very serious and professional.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I want to justify my wrong twitter link in the spreadsheet table with the number 81 this is my right twitter link https://mobile.twitter.com/yusupbastian46 I'm sorry I made a mistake but I actively share about you
No one abandoned the project, OP updated with Signatures for DentaCoin. Please do not post Twitter Retweet Links in this thread.

If there is no spreadsheet for week 5 and we are not to post our work in the thread where would one post it?  

If there is no spreadsheet for week 5 and we are heading into week 6 would that not suggest Dentacoin is no longer interested in keeping up their end of the bounty program?  I believe they are going to receive more negative publicity from this in the end.  I believe a proper update of this campaign should be made here ASAP before the individuals doing this work start fighting back on social media against this wrong which has been done.  400 people tweeting they have been abandoned will not bode well for Dentacoin.

Get this campaign cleaned up immediately.  

Week 5 and Week 6 will be added today. Sorry for the delay. All posts put inside the Thread will be taken into account as well

Edit: Updated

Hey Colorlessk,

Thanks for making the updates.  I see an issue however.

When I filled out the form for Week 5 it put the results in week 6.  There is no week 5 in the results (only 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7).

Thanks and bless

It was just a naming error, spreadsheet is working fine, all fixed now
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
No one abandoned the project, OP updated with Signatures for DentaCoin. Please do not post Twitter Retweet Links in this thread.

If there is no spreadsheet for week 5 and we are not to post our work in the thread where would one post it?  

If there is no spreadsheet for week 5 and we are heading into week 6 would that not suggest Dentacoin is no longer interested in keeping up their end of the bounty program?  I believe they are going to receive more negative publicity from this in the end.  I believe a proper update of this campaign should be made here ASAP before the individuals doing this work start fighting back on social media against this wrong which has been done.  400 people tweeting they have been abandoned will not bode well for Dentacoin.

Week 5 and Week 6 will be added today. Sorry for the delay. All posts put inside the Thread will be taken into account as well

Hey Colorlessk,

Thanks for making the updates.  I see an issue however.

When I filled out the form for Week 5 it put the results in week 6.  There is no week 5 in the results (only 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7).

Thanks and bless

Pages:
Jump to: