Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] DentaCoin - Future of Dental Care - page 17. (Read 17810 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
According to Dentacoin's tweet, presale has ended. Over 16 billion Dentacoins have been distributed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Dear sir, I finished the second week, hope the project will earn the minimum target.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Just Joined the Twitter Bounty. Thanks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
How to fill Link to 5 Tweets / Retweets * weekly form for twitter because it cant enter, doesnt need to enter?

Just copy paste the links in the form in the Tweets/Retweets URL Section

Hi manager ColorlessK, I would like to inform you that I filled the ETH address with wrong address , I did'nt notice it was Wave address. Can you change it to this address?

0xEd79d267dF29066476aEcA056b77F8bCeB8a4C44

Hoping for your kind consideration! Sorry for my mistake   Sad

Done

Hey guys, there is still very few articles, so you can still get a big bounty from participating in the Blog/Media Campaign, also, we are still looking for translators. Keep in mind DentaCoin has a unique value model which will increase the price of the Tokens over long periods of time because of the distribution

Thank you very much Manager, More power and hoping for the success of project.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
I've followed and filled out a form for a bounty blog, but there are only 2 participants in the spreadsheet?
I can not find me there
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
How to fill Link to 5 Tweets / Retweets * weekly form for twitter because it cant enter, doesnt need to enter?

Hi manager ColorlessK, I would like to inform you that I filled the ETH address with wrong address , I did'nt notice it was Wave address. Can you change it to this address?

Done

Hey guys, there is still very few articles, so you can still get a big bounty from participating in the Blog/Media Campaign, also, we are still looking for translators. Keep in mind DentaCoin has a unique value model which will increase the price of the Tokens over long periods of time because of the distribution
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good project, joined the Slack Bounty, This item looks good and hope the project is successful
Activity: 490

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
have joined social bounty......
Activity: 731
joined twitter bounty campaign.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Submit First Week retwitte link.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
@ostsee77 I joined several days ago the social campaigns but still I can't see my name on the Google forms. Do you still want me to go ahead and retweet and FB post or am I NOT ACCEPTED? I have been doing this job now for several years and also wanted to write a blog review, but of course my time is also precious and I don't want to go ahead and do the tasks without getting accepted on the sheets. A kind reply either way to this post would be highly appreciated. Just please let me know if you want me to carry on or not and if I am going to be accepted in the social media campaigns so I can work on behalf of DENTACOIN. Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Hello, you can find your name in the Twitter Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1duYBJWMkztEgsnx1TYBeaDGRffRFo5eahXQ35yNot2Y/

You have been accepted but now every week you need to post the tweets/retweets in the weekly forms, this is the form for week 1 and today is the last day of this week: https://goo.gl/forms/Of7qVjg6MUad2uru2

You can also join Blog Campaign, thank you for the support.

Thank you so much, I found it, much appreciated will start on it asap.. Smiley I have no idea while control f didn't work on two browsers lol. I appreciate your kind reply. Smiley I need my gnashers fixed, so this is a hot topic for me ..
Activity: 728
I have joined bounty twitter campaign. thank you.
Activity: 896
It's a nice campaign. I want to join this project.

Thank you!
Activity: 168
dev dou you have detail about date abounty twitter WEEK 1 to WEEk 2?

Week 2 Starts Today, from now on all twitter submissions go into week 2 form until Sunday of this week
@ostsee77 I joined several days ago the social campaigns but still I can't see my name on the Google forms. Do you still want me to go ahead and retweet and FB post or am I NOT ACCEPTED? I have been doing this job now for several years and also wanted to write a blog review, but of course my time is also precious and I don't want to go ahead and do the tasks without getting accepted on the sheets. A kind reply either way to this post would be highly appreciated. Just please let me know if you want me to carry on or not and if I am going to be accepted in the social media campaigns so I can work on behalf of DENTACOIN. Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Hello, you can find your name in the Twitter Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1duYBJWMkztEgsnx1TYBeaDGRffRFo5eahXQ35yNot2Y/

You have been accepted but now every week you need to post the tweets/retweets in the weekly forms, this is the form for week 1 and today is the last day of this week: https://goo.gl/forms/Of7qVjg6MUad2uru2

You can also join Blog Campaign, thank you for the support.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Hello. Am only member in the forum. No Dev   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Pages:
Jump to: