Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 60. (Read 35602 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I have joined Facebook and Twitter bounties. I wish success of this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bounty site is not loading. Error sign shown below.

Graph returned an error: Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 1927362994187988.

Activity: 294
i can not access the bounty portal dev ,. what happen ? please tell me details . thanks
Activity: 518
easymineico you are best dream in the real Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
joined the social media campaing...waiting for the confirmation..thank you..best luck in project... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
the future waiting you just you have to be member of easymineico
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
The counter of retweets, likes does not work in the cabinet. And half of the comments were written off...  Undecided

Please contact the bounty program manager (irfan_pak10) or bountyportals site dev (bountyportals) directly. Make sure to provide the e-mail address you used to sign up.

I participated in the pre ico apparently according to the email pre ico participants will receive EMT straight away I have added the token to classicethereumwallet but nothing is showing yet no tokens no emt symbol under tokens has the pre ico distribution not started yet or is there something else that needs to be done? I would have asked on slack but it wont let me sign up for easymine other coins/tokens i have signed into their slack with no problems

Please use the following link to sign up: https://slack.easymine.io/
now twitter and Facebook more interesting for my and all my friends withe   easymineico.  Smiley
i was joined easymineico , be great ico and interesting 

i sure it's will be more better
thanks for all what did for me
this is very good project  for future
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12

Hi sir, the link on the spreadsheet showing the easyMINE Filipino Whitepaper. Can't be viewed correctly. Some pages won't load.
I've updated the file now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JFVPKyT8UsMzM1ZlUwb29iTk0/view?usp=sharing.
Kindly update. Thank you sir.
Activity: 607
Merit: 106
i was joined easymineico , be great ico and amazing

hope more for better

thanks for all support me
Activity: 312
hi irfan_pak10
my bounty portal facebook and twitter not work   Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I participated in the pre ico apparently according to the email pre ico participants will receive EMT straight away I have added the token to classicethereumwallet but nothing is showing yet no tokens no emt symbol under tokens has the pre ico distribution not started yet or is there something else that needs to be done? I would have asked on slack but it wont let me sign up for easymine other coins/tokens i have signed into their slack with no problems
Activity: 406
The counter of retweets, likes does not work in the cabinet. And half of the comments were written off...  Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes, you must switch to ETC node in up right corner

So address remain same?
You need an ETC address, you can get it in myEtherWallet, but you need to switch node or you generate an eth address.
And you don't want to use an ETH address for EasyMine because it will be on ETC blockchain.

Just a reminder for Irfan_pak I upgraded to Member 2 days ago, just remeber this for week 3/4 Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

So address remain same?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Pages:
Jump to: