Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program] - page 65. (Read 35602 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Hi,

I've already translated the ANN and Whitepaper from the google drive files that were offered. Now I'm not sure if easyMINE wishes to post the ANN themselves, from the google drive format, or do the want me to do so?

Please post that ANN in respective local section with proper format. We have also provided ai files for ANN. Please edit that and post it. After that give me ANN link.
So what is the usage of the " easyMine_ANN_1.0.1_EN.rtf" File?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper  Cheesy

I wrote to you in Slack

Dude.. try and read the whole thread first before posting any reservations.
Russian translation has already been reserved.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mOyyjla4kdRqocH2UmCRT__gC7uxgvxycuDG_kq7mpg/edit#gid=0

Filipino Local Ann for easyMINE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2041387[/color]

Your ANN translation wasnt reserved.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hi,

I've already translated the ANN and Whitepaper from the google drive files that were offered. Now I'm not sure if easyMINE wishes to post the ANN themselves, from the google drive format, or do the want me to do so?

Please post that ANN in respective local section with proper format. We have also provided ai files for ANN. Please edit that and post it. After that give me ANN link.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Join the bounty twitter and facebook, tell me the address of what purse should be provided? - Ethereum Classic or Ethereum?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
wow, this Ethreum Classic
i think this huge project sir
goodluck to dev, joine for sosial media bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
you're not even gonna show alpha before ICO? Sounds fishy to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Facebook comment now is working already. Thank you for the update and wish a more SUCCESS to come Dev team
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I have changed the signature code from rank sr member to hero member, please update.
thanks. Smiley
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
eror login bounty twitter fb
Graph returned an error: Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 1927362994187988.

how ro fix
Activity: 406
Hi Dev in the bounty cabinet does not update stakes  for joining Slack http://prntscr.com/g1g0jn
Activity: 406
Hello Dev tell the bounty company is still going on. Can I continue to work in the company's bounty on social networks? Will bounty bets be paid? Thank you
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
You can go ahead and post the localized ANN yourself. Thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Hi,

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
i join on social media campaign dev. wish you lucky project. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Finally I found a great project on the ETC blockchain. There will many more after.
Pages:
Jump to: