Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] eSports.com (ERT) The Home of eSports - page 16. (Read 8196 times)

CUH
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Week 1 ends on Tuesday 7th November 2017, 12 pm UTC

Posts after 12 pm UTC will count for week 2. Make sure you have at least 10 valid posts made per Week

Week 2 starts on Tuesday 7th November 2017, 12:01 pm UTC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post the links to your posts here until Friday 10th November 2017 to be counted.

joined the signature company only last night, and up to this point has not yet managed to write 10 messages.
If I finish the posts for today, they will count them in the first week?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140

Posts after 12 pm UTC will count for week 2. Make sure you have at least 10 valid posts made per Week

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post the links to your posts here until Friday 10th November 2017 to be counted.

Hi, we need to post here links to all our posts to get signature campaign reward? We are not so much... Maybe you could check it by yourself..?  It is done very easy, just check our profiles.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
hi manager, I can not find a table where I can see my status on social campaigns. Can I use not all hashtags for a Twitter campaign?

Some spreadsheets are not public yet, maybe at a later stage.
I am not responsible for Twitter but I guess you have to use at least one of the mentioned hashtags
Activity: 756
hi manager, I can not find a table where I can see my status on social campaigns. Can I use not all hashtags for a Twitter campaign?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello I join Telegram ID: tibo 974
If I can help you for this incredible initiative MP me.
And good luck§§

hi manager. i have questions about signature, tell me please i need made 10 post in week and 50 messages before the end of the campaign so?

Yes, thats correct
CUH
hi manager. i have questions about signature, tell me please i need made 10 post in week and 50 messages before the end of the campaign so?
Merit: 253
Following this project, 99% of people love sports regardless of what kind of sports, so yeah, want to see success here
P.S
I have joined the signature and Facebook campaign, thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Links to all the posts is not very convenient, I have not seen this anywhere else in the bounty campaigns. What is day of the week should we do report posts last week?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Where is the link for registration of Article and Video campaigns, I can not open it, there may be errors when opening it, even already several times I opened it, but still can not be opened ..

Hello,

By article, you mean Blog or PR? I've checked, both links work. For video, it must be falling under the YouTube category. That link words as well. Please check. Replace "dot" with an actual ".".

Thanks!

Okay .. I've found it and already opened it and already tried to replace "." And it worked, thank you for telling me ..
I joined a bounty facebook campaign a few days ago, is there a spreadshet to check my situation?

We are working on that at the moment, also we have to implement some rules for FB. I will give you an update as soon as it is available.
Merit: 100
I joined a bounty facebook campaign a few days ago, is there a spreadshet to check my situation?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tomorrow marks the end of first week. You have exactly 24 hours to participate and do the required activity, and then post the links here.

Thanks!
[/quote]
thanks for your information sir..i have join with signature campaign,,i think Esport can get success,,i hope make stake for signature campaign
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Where is the link for registration of Article and Video campaigns, I can not open it, there may be errors when opening it, even already several times I opened it, but still can not be opened ..

Hello,

By article, you mean Blog or PR? I've checked, both links work. For video, it must be falling under the YouTube category. That link words as well. Please check. Replace "dot" with an actual ".".

Thanks!
Do you have signature codes for Newbies?

Yes, we do. Please check. :-)

The  provided links works fine. Did you replace the [dot] with a real " . "?

So all we doing 10 post we going to post the link in this thread. So you can checked on it if are we doing our job.

Exactly! If more and more people participate it is easier for us to track all the actions like that.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
joined telegram bounty

I hope you have also filled the form above? We cannot track and award stakes if we don't have your information on the sheet.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: