Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] eSports.com (ERT) The Home of eSports - page 18. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I joined the signature campaign. I believe this will be successful. Thanks
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Registered on some, hope to be included.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I want to participate in youtube bounty. I haven't found a form where I can send the link to my video. Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kn9bEHRH8
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Twitter sign up form not available
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Hello team,
I believe you project will reach hardcap easily. I joined your signature campaign. Hope for a good teamwork. Good luck
Activity: 336
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Great ICO, really excited about it.
I have joined your signature bounty campaign. I wish good luck to the team and of course to gain the hardcap Smiley Fingers crossed!
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
How much the bonus stake for using esport's avatar sir? or there is no bonus stake for it?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
I dont think they still need it sir, or maybe its already passed.
They have raised 5,665,482 euro, you can check it on their site : https://esports.com/
Activity: 658
I would like to register for your bounty facebook campaign but I have seen that there are no rules. Just simply liked and shared your official posts or what do you have to do to earn?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When the end of first week of the signature bounty campaign? Do I have time to make 10 posts?
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Member Signature code?
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
reserving for indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 315
I would like to join your facebook campaign and blog campaign!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would like to join your signature campaign. How many posts can I do in the local section?
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

Blog contest rules:

1. All the texts must be published online and accessible by everyone.
2. Your text must be original.
3. We don’t allow websites with no audience or new websites; the website where you choose to publish your text, must be at least 2 months old, and must have the user activity.
4. Your text must be 600 words or more.
5. Your post must include at least 2 links: to www.esports.com website, eSports ICO ANN thread, other eSports social media or to the other articles about the project.
6. Make sure you have the full understanding of the eSports platform - the project is not very complicated from technological point of view. Read the eSports project Whitepaper and Business Overview document first - you can find them on our website (www.esports.com).
7.Tags & topic for article publication should be related to Crypto/ICO/Blockchain.
8. Approval rights are reserved with eSports team.

Blog instructions

1.For Medium
100+ Followers=  5 stake/week
250+ Followers=  10 stake/week
500+ Followers=  15 stake/week
1000+ Followers=30 stake/week
5000+ Followers=60 stake/week

2.For Steemit
10  + USD=5 Stake /week
25  + USD=10 Stake /week
50  + USD=20 Stake /week
100+ USD=30 Stake /week
300+ USD=60 Stake /week

In regard to Steemit: does it mean my post have to get Upvotes worth at least $10? Why not counting Upvotes or Followers? With the Dollar count I have no chance to get any reward although I have 450 followers ?
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
i think you need corection, about in signature campaign alocation only 60k coin
and bounty translation alocation 2 million coin
is wrong or not, i think is alocation true, you can very dificult can get signature campaign participant
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I see spreadsheet for check the status of  signature campaign. will be the spreadsheet with stakes for other campaigns?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hello Dev. The counting rates for participation in the company bounty twitter and facebook will be made every week or at the end ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 102

can i report my work on your thread?
Pages:
Jump to: