Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⭐️ Fire Lotto ⭐️ - International blockchain LOTTERY ⭐️ - page 78. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
If they had read thread, they could have saved a lot of time

I Hope bounty manager will ban persons who don't read the rules. I will send reports only if my status in spreadsheets won't update. But until everything is okay, I won't do more job than needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If they had read thread, they could have saved a lot of time
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Hah, people still posting reports here, they do not read what you are writing.
As i understud they dont read anything).
Activity: 196
Hah, people still posting reports here, they do not read what you are writing.
Hey, what is there with Facebook applying form? There is only link to spreadsheet.
thanks
Perhaps you have a page, here is a link to facebook https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yMfCC2p3dYXm4Ht9KxD-vxMcHbDcGprb-XE74wp0I7g/viewform?edit_requested=true

thanks mate.
no problem friend) often happens such that the page is not immediately loaded
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Hey, what is there with Facebook applying form? There is only link to spreadsheet.
thanks
Perhaps you have a page, here is a link to facebook https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yMfCC2p3dYXm4Ht9KxD-vxMcHbDcGprb-XE74wp0I7g/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I am looking for information where I can get a good project and bounty. i found the info that in coinshedule can see the projects, after i see i found the firelotto project which entered the gold project. soon i am searching about your project. after I read and read your project is very interesting and very good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello dev I joined in your project I saw the token you sold at the place where your sale has sold quite a lot and I am gradually your project will be successful.
I love this campaign. It feels less stress compare to the usual campaigns where you have to catch the 15 post every week in everyday activity. It just feels chillax! So light and no stress. Thanks Dev for considering us here and for the great rules. So happy to be here.
And DEV often here itself reads messages
I love this campaign. It feels less stress compare to the usual campaigns where you have to catch the 15 post every week in everyday activity. It just feels chillax! So light and no stress. Thanks Dev for considering us here and for the great rules. So happy to be here.

This campaign is special for laze participators) I agree with you that it is much easier to take part in such bounty. But I also do reports in sheets, because don't want to lose any week stakes.
Activity: 356
Its very bad if i do 4 repost a week?  Im not a spammer its just for confidence).

I made 4 reposts this week. Now I'm waiting for sheets update.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Its very bad if i do 4 repost a week?  Im not a spammer its just for confidence).
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
You paint a very beautiful report! But it's not necessary! Manager does not require you to write reports. That's the beauty!
Ha, you are joking now! I agree with you, there is nothing to do else.
After so many efforts, after writing so many posts about the fact that there is no need to write the report, I still see hundreds of reports - I can't really relate to this situation, it is a complete Comedy )
People just do bounty but dont want to read bounty threads, its not good for them.

I'd really like a bounty campaign where people's stakes are voided if you spam the thread with your useless links when it is NOT required to do that. It is so annoying for whoever would be interested in the thread, which in fact becomes basically unreadable.
Pages:
Jump to: