Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⭐️ Fire Lotto ⭐️ - International blockchain LOTTERY ⭐️ - page 79. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Hey. I joined Twitter and Facebook. But the rules do not say that it is necessary to take the report. Why do people do this?

You shouldn't send the reports. All these people don't read rules and make silly work. I participate too and aal I do —  share in social media!
You are right ! Messages with reports looks here not good, like spam).
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Hey. I joined Twitter and Facebook. But the rules do not say that it is necessary to take the report. Why do people do this?

You shouldn't send the reports. All these people don't read rules and make silly work. I participate too and aal I do —  share in social media!
Join and like this project)
When the start of new week?
Good luck!)
As I rebember - on sunday! But you can start wherever you want!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Join and like this project)
When the start of new week?
Good luck!)
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Hello all! Tell me please if I get it right here is no need any proves? I mean posts tweets and re-tweets here? Did I get it right?
Tell me please where is the Facebook form? I cannot find it. Give me please somebody Facebook form.

Is it a kind of spam? I found Fire Lotto on your site, but team is unverified and project hasn't got rate yet.
Hello! Why you make such a provocative messages? I am bounty hunter as many people here and I have poor English to protect my self in English! Be attentive with your messages when you try hit somebody! I just asked where I can find and fill the form and need I posts reports here or not!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Пытaюcь зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя для yчacтия в бayнти. Пpиcoeдинилcя нa ФБ, вpoдe зapeгaлcя нa caйтe ICO, a тaм пpeдлaгaeтcя тoлькo пoкyпaть тoкeны. И вce!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hi manager update please twitter sign up and add new members please or twitter portion is closed? applied two days ago
Who knows about the possibilities of replenishing the balance of the lottery?In what currencies and where can it be done?

You can but Fire lotto with Ethereum or BTC only. In future will be more currencies.

Thanks a lot for your answer! You wrote about buying tokens or exchange in the future firelotto project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Who knows about the possibilities of replenishing the balance of the lottery?In what currencies and where can it be done?

You can but Fire lotto with Ethereum or BTC only. In future will be more currencies.

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I think your security thread there are many details are not perfect, people do not want to know is not a lot, I hope you can improve your project.
I have a lot of time and effort spent on this project, and therefore these posts, I have been wary, if you have something to say, please share, I'm sure the developer and the Manager attentive to your comments, just do good work - give more information.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
I think your security thread there are many details are not perfect, people do not want to know is not a lot, I hope you can improve your project.
Hello all! Tell me please if I get it right here is no need any proves? I mean posts tweets and re-tweets here? Did I get it right?
Tell me please where is the Facebook form? I cannot find it. Give me please somebody Facebook form.

Is it a kind of spam? I found Fire Lotto on your site, but team is unverified and project hasn't got rate yet.
Firelotto its not a skam, i saw many telegramm channens with comments of its bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: