Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⭐️ Fire Lotto ⭐️ - International blockchain LOTTERY ⭐️ - page 86. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
week 1 ( 27 Des - 02 Jan )
Twitter profile Link      : https://twitter.com/yaya_rohyadi
Facebook Profile Link       : https://www.facebook.com/yaya.k.rohyadi
Bitcointalk Profile Link    : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/unangsajah-1258527
Etherum Addres         : 0x7253DfA27027f06D606D74BD2a42A2Caf5777deF

Retweet :

Like & Shares :

hey, what are you doing?? Read the rules carefully... you don't need to report in here...
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
joined twitter, when is week start-end?

From Wednesday to Tuesday

So today is new week? and i can make new post repost tweet retweet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
hello dev, i didnt find link for twitter bounty registration, would you please help me, tq..
Just go to the first page and wait a little bit before the picture would download, the you would see what you need!
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/fire-lotto-ico-17316 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

It's Bounty thread
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
hello dev, i didnt find link for twitter bounty registration, would you please help me, tq..
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does everybody know about applying 2 factor authorization on this project?

LinkedIn is a very useful social network, but I do not understand why it is forbidden, have to use vpn
because its blocked in few countries
I do not understand why ban this social network - that they are afraid? - that their citizens will find a job?
People will never understand government. Government always have own reasons to do something.

LinkedIn is a very useful social network, but I do not understand why it is forbidden, have to use vpn
I do not understand why ban this social network - that they are afraid? - that their citizens will find a job?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

By the way I'm always interested to bounty campaign in LinkedIn, there are no such proposals, but I have 2500 contacts, usually about 200 views on my every post.

LinkedIn is social media to finding and hiring workers) I guess that they want to participate in bounty campaign too, but it's more prodeccional network than social media Wink
my sister uses only social network LinkedIn and it does not admit their children to other social networks. I just want to say that there are both pluses and minuses and if you want to embrace the greatest possible audience that all the ways are good )
i don't understand how this is prohibited social network?
Merit: 12
By the way I'm always interested to bounty campaign in LinkedIn, there are no such proposals, but I have 2500 contacts, usually about 200 views on my every post.

my sister uses only social network LinkedIn and it does not admit their children to other social networks. I just want to say that there are both pluses and minuses and if you want to embrace the greatest possible audience that all the ways are good )

LinkedIn is social media to finding and hiring workers) I guess that they want to participate in bounty campaign too, but it's more prodeccional network than social media Wink

Yes, many good professionals use linkedin to search employers. But there many people only from USA or Europe.
Activity: 322

If I do more reposts a week than I need its badly? Or am I just not getting extra tokens for them?
Need to follow the rules, otherwise it may look like spam, which will result in a negative reaction from investors.

I agree with you. If rules allow not to report, why should users do this? There are two variants: 1 -they don't read rules, 2 - they use some programs to publish reports or to create them.

Pages:
Jump to: