Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⭐️ Fire Lotto ⭐️ - International blockchain LOTTERY ⭐️ - page 83. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
hi dev
 FireLotto Twitter follow missing .
now follow. pls add spreadsheet this week. Smiley
I think that you should write more information about yourself - otherwise how will he understand that it's you that needs fixing

So funny, person wants to get free tokens and play in Fire Lotto or sell them, but don't want to do anything. Even writing more information is too hard:)
There are a lot of people in our time which are very lazy and dont want to do anything for themselfs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
hi dev
I think that you should write more information about yourself - otherwise how will he understand that it's you that needs fixing

So funny, person wants to get free tokens and play in Fire Lotto or sell them, but don't want to do anything. Even writing more information is too hard:)
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
hi dev
I delete all my telegram chats.
Can you remember Lotto's chat or group for me?

You can join Fire Lotto here https://t.me/firelotto

P.S: Prokect social links are always placed on site)
Thanks a lot!
Who knows would it be some apps for IOS or Android OS of this project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
hi dev
Here is a twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/highrewardcoin, and in 1 message there is a registration form and a table

You can join Fire Lotto here https://t.me/firelotto

P.S: Prokect social links are always placed on site)
I think it would be fairer to make an additional bonus to the bounty hunters have a lot of subscribers, for example X2 for those who have 10 000 and more. Roll Eyes
#JOIN FACEBOOK

Имя пoльзoвaтeля Bitcointalk: Pertor
Ccылкa нa yчeтнyю зaпиcь Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pertor-824736
URL cтpaницы в Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anastasiya.polyakova.775
Кoличecтвo пoдпиcчикoв: 2055

Like & Shares :
Week #2 (02.01-08.01)

1. https://www.facebook.com/anastasiya.polyakova.775/posts/146204789497574
2. https://www.facebook.com/anastasiya.polyakova.775/posts/146205209497532
3. https://www.facebook.com/anastasiya.polyakova.775/posts/146205306164189
You dont actually need to put reports here.  Your reposts calculate by devs.
Activity: 392
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
dev can you hide my email in spreadsheet bounty twitter?

Done
Activity: 1482
Merit: 10
dev can you hide my email in spreadsheet bounty twitter?
Hi, on this bounty of the company, good Manager -  does not need to dispute, simply write to him about your situation and he will take action.
Yes, this is good bounty. They publish around 3-5 tweets in one day, and only 2 are needed per week.

It's bounty campaign for lazy persons, No repors, easy tasks, everything to get really fast and easy money)
Oh Yes, this bounty campaign for me, I'm too lazy to deal with reports and a lot a lot to write about ICO

That is the best bounty campaign that I have ever been joined!
I think it's just easy to participate here, but about the best I wouldn't immediately say - you need to wait for the results. so far my best is 36 Ethereum )
This is amazing! I also wonder what it was for the bounty campaign and how much time you stood these tokens before selling it?

Sorry for offtopic, but how many have you raised with bounty? I see you not the first time, so I'm interesting how your business is going on)
I'm afraid I've said too much already, it would not have had to regret anything. But do not think that this is an isolated case. And you can do it too. Not immediately, it takes time. And diligence, just look at this bounty campaign, with high rank, for the signature is a great reward.  and most importantly it is the right choice ICO and long-term hold your bounty )
Hi, on this bounty of the company, good Manager -  does not need to dispute, simply write to him about your situation and he will take action.
Yes, this is good bounty. They publish around 3-5 tweets in one day, and only 2 are needed per week.

It's bounty campaign for lazy persons, No repors, easy tasks, everything to get really fast and easy money)
Oh Yes, this bounty campaign for me, I'm too lazy to deal with reports and a lot a lot to write about ICO

I think it's just easy to participate here, but about the best I wouldn't immediately say - you need to wait for the results. so far my best is 36 Ethereum )
This is amazing! I also wonder what it was for the bounty campaign and how much time you stood these tokens before selling it?

Sorry for offtopic, but how many have you raised with bounty? I see you not the first time, so I'm interesting how your business is going on)

You earn 36 ETH from only one bounty campaign? WOW. If it's not a secret, what project was it? Unbelievable...

Do you use any sheets to count each campaign in which you participate? In how many campaigns do you you take part in?

Pages:
Jump to: