Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Global Jobcoin Bounty - We are giving away 450'000 GJC (1,285 ETH) - page 13. (Read 21678 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I have passed the google form for my weekly bounty last Saturday (21st of October), how come it's not updated on the spreadsheets?  Huh

mine too. dev, please help
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I have passed the google form for my weekly bounty last Saturday (21st of October), how come it's not updated on the spreadsheets?  Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I don't think that you need to email claim on a weekly basis as long as your earnings are captured in the speadsheet

they said to email all claims on the start of ICO. Cheesy

Activity: 409
Merit: 10
I don't think that you need to email claim on a weekly basis as long as your earnings are captured in the speadsheet
Activity: 1414
I have two questions
do we need to email all the bounty claim or just claim since the rule changed?
do we need to mail you every week until the campaign end or just mail you in the end of campaign?
Olega don't understand the question you are asking - read the first post of the thread its pretty straight forward
Activity: 560

somehow it is not clear where the table of participants, where the developer, mine or who does not follow this branch of the bounty  Undecided
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
This is one of the easiest bounty ever taking but hope no one abuses the system in order not to make the work of the manager that difficult.
There are a lot of options for earning. Thanks.
But one thing i want to know,
Subscribe to our Twitter account: Single bounty of 5 GJC

Stick one of our tweets to your profile: with at least 200 Follower: 20 GJC per Week

7 Retweets/Week with >200 Follower: 20 GJC per week
7 Retweets/Week with >400 Follower: 30 GJC per week
7 Retweets/Week with >500 Follower: 40 GJC per week

NEW: Comment our tweet with crypto relevant hashtags: 5 GJC per Comment

In the above quote, 20 GJC is per tweet or the total we should get if followers >200?
Just wanna know not to make some minor mistakes.
Thanks
Well said Notin2 I agree totally - a transparent process and a good company. Cant wait to be awarded my tokens and will continue to support GJC
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello @Manager just submitted my work for (17.10 - 20.10) to claim my stakes, and i must say am totally pleased with the part you have taken to conduct the bounty exercise,

i think so far this is the only bounty am participating that uses this style of awarding stakes with such transparency and effectiveness, you get to calculate the number of stakes you are receiving with a backup email that shows all your input without any misunderstanding, kudos to the dev team, i think other bounty campaign should adopt such transparency to avoid misunderstanding.

Global Jobcoin, the blockchain jobmarket for both employers and employees has alot to offer and i personally can relate. Great Job 👍
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Hello Bounty Manager,

I have just submitted all my week's tweets by the way of the form linked by you on the Opening Page.
The problem is that I did the same one week ago, and as I've checked right now the spreadsheet I didn't find any bounty for me for last week, only a little bounty for two weeks ago.
Why is that? In other parts of the thread I see mentioned the request to send the tweets by email. These two instructions seem to be in contradiction. I have sent my records by the way of the form which seems to me more precise.

what she said  Huh are we suppose to send an email or just fill up the form? The form can be manipulated though..  Undecided

And you are not in the spreadsheet list or you have many accounts on bitcointalk.org? Does the manager bounty compagn allow this?
[/quote]

SweetSv,

I'm in the spreadsheet under my Facebook name and Twitter name and I have one Bitcointalk.org account! I may have started after you, but it's apparent that you have no very little undestanding of how this works.
Activity: 700
I mistakenly put 80 to my claim on 10/18/2017 on facebook page posts liked/commented/shared to cryptocurrency groups.

It was supposed to be 136.

So i filled up another form, then put 56 in the "claims" tab.

pasted the same links.

Is that ok? Thank you
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I joined yesterday night with some activity in Facebook, Twitter and Reddit and I'm already in the Bounty stats spreadsheet!!! Damn, that's what I call efficiency  Wink
Activity: 364
I've got to disgree with the previous posters who suggest there's no order to the bounty program. All I can think is they haven't bothered to read the initial email which explains how to take part.

I have found the earned coins are quickly credited with the Excel sheet up dated accordingly. This is one of the better bounties,for transparency, I have tried - no issues up to now.
And you are not in the spreadsheet list or you have many accounts on bitcointalk.org? Does the manager bounty compagn allow this?
I've got to disgree with the previous posters who suggest there's no order to the bounty program. All I can think is they haven't bothered to read the initial email which explains how to take part.

I have found the earned coins are quickly credited with the Excel sheet up dated accordingly. This is one of the better bounties,for transparency, I have tried - no issues up to now.
Very funny, your Date Registered:October 11, 2017, 07:07:20 PM
how do you know how the company started? She is started  9/26/2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Will it be avialable spreadsheet with status how many stakes were accepted for every campaign ?
SweetSv, what rukes have changed? I don'y see the point you are making. Don't we just post on social media, blogs ect and fill in a Google form?
First you had to send to the e-mail. Then fill out the form for participation. Now we need to send out reports.In Google forms are not visible accumulated stakes.
There is no order.
Pages:
Jump to: