Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Global Jobcoin Bounty - We are giving away 450'000 GJC (1,285 ETH) - page 15. (Read 21678 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I do not understand why you do not update the spreadsheet list?

For claiming the bounty, please complete the following Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/Vb0oJKpW9iskMFM42
-> have you claimed the bounty through that Form?

Hello manager i just submit my work from (02.10-12.10) sorry for the delay was a little swap with personal stuff, promise to keep to rules and thanks for understanding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
The google form for the Medium Bounty lacks the Word MEDIUM in Select Campaign Tab.

I'll be joining the Medium Bounty as well. Goodluck fellas!
Activity: 231

For claiming the bounty, please complete the following Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/Vb0oJKpW9iskMFM42
-> have you claimed the bounty through that Form?
@hoopecoin and yeah_hodl: Thnx for the comments, but please do not quote the whole Bounty Announcement. That makes no sense!
Signature for Junior members cannot ne applied as it is longer than allowed 150 chars, the one you have in the 1-st post is 192 chars.

Thnx for info. Changed the sig to:

Code:
[center]▬▬▬ Global Jobcoin ICO ▬▬▬
[url=https://www.globaljobcoin.com/]Worlds first Job Platform on the blockchain[/url]
▬▬▬ ICO 28 October ▬▬▬[/center]

▬▬▬ Global Jobcoin ICO ▬▬▬
Worlds first Job Platform on the blockchain
▬▬▬ ICO 28 October ▬▬▬
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Signature for Junior members cannot ne applied as it is longer than allowed 150 chars, the one you have in the 1-st post is 192 chars.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey there,

I am wondering how will this coin reflect the different wages per region? So, if you are "buying" some work, only low wages have chances to make it? How can you find the best offer? Are there any "blackboards" or something to post Jobs/Offers?
Activity: 2
Basically, we all know if a company with ICO then Swiss one with some history. After monetha i am tired of ICO done by teenagers which company was formed 2 maths ago. This one here is exactly the opposite. you got my thumbs up.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
join facebook campaign, nice job Dev
Activity: 5
Various social media channels and an attractive bounty program will always ensure that Global jobcoins will be ahead of other platforms
Activity: 7
Various social media channels and an attractive bounty program will always ensure that Global jobcoins will be ahead of other platforms
Activity: 10
BTC

Good luck
have a nice day
Activity: 364
Do  you  have any help wing where I can contact about this campain?

You can contact us through the contact form on www.globaljobcoin.com
I am non-european . so can I participate on this campaign …..can you  give me  this information?

Sure. Feel free to support us!
How long this campaign will run…..is there any time limit for this campaign?

You can participate until the ICO ends. After the Public Sale has started, we will release the collected GJC to the participants. From that moment we will transfer the Bountys in a weekly mode.
Pages:
Jump to: