Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 💰 Loanbit- P2P lending & investment 💰 [PAUSED] - page 2. (Read 8485 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This bounty has been frozen by the owners and they are delaying ICO. This campaign will resume in December.
we are in december
so?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
#Campaign Twitter
Bitcointalk username: trannamtan
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Business_crypto
Number of followers: 4000
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Is this project resumed ? if not pls confirm the date @ Bounty manager.
Activity: 462
Hello. I participate in the company's Twitter. As I understand ICO is transferred. A bounty company is going on? Continue me further activity?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
hi dev the ICO has stopped, i am still in the facebook campaign, should i continue posting in facebook? or should i wait for the ICO to resume? when is the ICO will resume?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
This bounty has been frozen by the owners and they are delaying ICO. This campaign will resume in December.

FYI
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Does this campaign program available for newbies?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Joined the Twitter campaign.
where is this campaign  Huh
please read this
" This bounty has been frozen by the owners and they are delaying ICO. This campaign will resume in December "
wait for décember  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi
      i am participating in twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Team good luck.
Activity: 392
Hello Sir BM,

Can i still keep my stakes and claim it later if i am going to transfer to another campaign?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
thank you for the information please notify us when they resume the ico
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
December has 31 days, which day in December?
Activity: 504
Merit: 107

Now, until December, the Twitter and FB campaigns do not need to make reposts and retweets?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

thank you for the timely notification. will it be necessary to register again in December or will the spreadsheets of bounty members be postponed?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Joined the Twitter campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: