Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 💰 Loanbit- P2P lending & investment 💰 [PAUSED] - page 7. (Read 8485 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
joined the signature campaign
thanks
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hello. I want to join the company of generosity Facebook and twitter. Where can I see the verification table?
And the second question:
Do I need to send reports? In the conditions of such an item, I did not find
Activity: 350
Joined facebook and twitter campaign........ Good Luck
Activity: 70
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Joined facebook and twitter campaign. Thanks and goodluck!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
joined facebook and twitter campaign.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
dear sir Atriz my mistake for make double registered on facebook campaign,can you removed my doubled input.thanks before

Sure.

Hello bm,

I joined the signature campaign and i would like to ask when is the 1st day of the 1st week of this campaign? If it is on the date this thread was created then the 1st week will be from Oct 10 - Oct 16?

Best regards
It's a week from when you joined. 10 posts should be easy
Activity: 462
joined twitter and facebook campaign!!
Activity: 294
I've joined the Facebook campaign, can't wait to see you on top
Activity: 112
Joined twitter or Facebook campaign .i hope that,this camp will be a good project.
Activity: 392
Hello bm,

I joined the signature campaign and i would like to ask when is the 1st day of the 1st week of this campaign? If it is on the date this thread was created then the 1st week will be from Oct 10 - Oct 16?

Best regards
Activity: 182
every project has a different even though the concept is the same ,, one more project with landing concept ,, LOANBIT ,, would like bitjam (member can give loan or borrow bitcoin lending and loan), or would like bitcoinnect, regalcoin and its kind ,,, hopefully LOANBIT can walk smoothly ,, i hope this project get success, and i want to support this project with my social media account ,,
Activity: 406
joined facebook campaign
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Activity: 350
Joined Facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
9 weeks campaign time, maybe i will join the signature campaign if the campaign time is 4-6 weeks, for now only can follow the email only, good luck..  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
dear sir Atriz my mistake for make double registered on facebook campaign,can you removed my doubled input.thanks before
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Joined twitter campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 658
A wonderful project! Are there analogues or is this a completely fresh idea for the project? Particularly pleased with the support of managers! Join e-mail, twitter and facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: