Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform   - page 15. (Read 18699 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Does anybody know when Bounty Campaign will take off?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
This is my first time to join in Signature Campaign'' I hope that SINTEZ bounty campaign to be success! I see this platform would have great system on the future, Good luck to the project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
How about Hindi Translation and may want to do first time, but how many mistakes I will be making. If it is none has taken, then I will be applying in next week, currently article for Sintez platform.

It would be just great if you will do so. BTW you will get high reward if you do so due to the low number of translation bounty participants.

Didn't hear anyone talk about french translations... or are there jurisdictional obstacles there too.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
How about Hindi Translation and may want to do first time, but how many mistakes I will be making. If it is none has taken, then I will be applying in next week, currently article for Sintez platform.

It would be just great if you will do so. BTW you will get high reward if you do so due to the low number of translation bounty participants.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Is there translation campaign. Just reserve Hindi language and make it
Another week for Sintez. Done posting in facebook, keep going Sintez.

are there still new stuffs to post on Facebook?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Another week for Sintez. Done posting in facebook, keep going Sintez.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
vite
Great project. I will take part. I wish the team good luck.
In which  campaign you wanna join? Unfortunately you can't join in signature campaign
Activity: 350
Of course, it is difficult to manage a campaign for a manager.  But if he is much more experienced and responsible then it's possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

It's just awesome news, dude. It's pleasure to see that the project expands. You are probably the first one with translated ANN!

Does anyone have any idea about other translations, If they have been done already?

Translations into other languages are done within the framework of the campaign bounty. Judging by the table, not many translations.

It's just awesome news, dude. It's pleasure to see that the project expands. You are probably the first one with translated ANN!

Does anyone have any idea about other translations, If they have been done already?
Activity: 350
There is really lot of problem in saylon's campaign. His rules differ from many. Not everyone likes the sylon, many people like him . Its everyone's personal affairs.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Great project. I will take part. I wish the team good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

I do not agree with you. This work is for one person. I am engaged in promotion of projects. One person for communication on the forum is enough.
Lol. Than more team members communication on forum than better. They can answer on all over questions in thread or telegram

Certainly. However, there is one responsible person who knows all the processes. The rest of the team can respond to specialized questions.
vite

Sylon? Noway guys. He always need 20 posts in week. It is too much.
I dont know why a lot of users like Sylon. He wanna a lot of posts and can disqualify you in every moment
All the activities of the project are going very well. Gradually the popularity of project is increasing. That's good news for all investors and supporters. Hope All investors will benefited.

Yea, guess slow and steady... still ends the race.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Yes I see many bounty campaigns, where this work doing guys like jamal or irfan. And it is working good.
I saw a lot of users which dont like jamal because he calculate stakes very slow. But most of users like Sylon

Sylon? Noway guys. He always need 20 posts in week. It is too much.
Pages:
Jump to: