Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform   - page 33. (Read 18743 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Dear dev´s,

I just applied for the German ANN-Translation.

Please inform me with a reply to this post or a PM to ensure I receive your acceptance-message in time.

Best regards
Scheede

You can check your name on the spreadsheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iEEcJPYa1zxXJDQWR9io-5kD9BnWkdS0f4BdttNtAt0/

Sure, but basically I put my name on the sheet myself and am not sure if I shall start or wait for the "go" to start the work as usually the dev.´s approve the applicant.

Did you submit your details on the google form? If you did and the name appeared on the spreadsheet. Then you are good to go.

I did, but there was nobody applying my entry.
That said in the spreadsheet you´ll see 5 entries for Turkish & 4 entries for Indonesian - I think there should be somebody to give the applicant an "go" as getting on the spreadsheet is not a problem...
well maybe the bounty manager is currently going through them and sorting, as i see some have ticks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
How many users join bounty campaign already?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yeap, in our days a lot of project wanna make ICO without any product or something. Sintez not the same

the IDEA is a first reason why i buy tokens or no

these days we have a lot of projects without idea, who just did copy\paste code and changed name
Yeah there are plenty of projects that rises today without any concrete goals.
Their only goal is to steal money from its investors and they will gone after they can get enough money.
Unlike this project that their is a concrete goal that's why I invested in it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Dear dev´s,

Please inform me with a reply to this post or a PM to ensure I receive your acceptance-message in time.

Best regards
Scheede

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iEEcJPYa1zxXJDQWR9io-5kD9BnWkdS0f4BdttNtAt0/

Sure, but basically I put my name on the sheet myself and am not sure if I shall start or wait for the "go" to start the work as usually the dev.´s approve the applicant.

Did you submit your details on the google form? If you did and the name appeared on the spreadsheet. Then you are good to go.

I did, but there was nobody applying my entry.
That said in the spreadsheet you´ll see 5 entries for Turkish & 4 entries for Indonesian - I think there should be somebody to give the applicant an "go" as getting on the spreadsheet is not a problem...
Activity: 518
the moon
Yeap, in our days a lot of project wanna make ICO without any product or something. Sintez not the same

the IDEA is a first reason why i buy tokens or no

these days we have a lot of projects without idea, who just did copy\paste code and changed name
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Manager please place information about dates of bounty campaign at the first post. Many people can just go away because there is no information about bounty in details.
Dear dev´s,

Best regards
Scheede

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Correct, Sintez is different. It offers decentralized currency COIN that will be stable thanks to its technology. It can be easily used to pay for various goods and services, but not for actives that can increase or decrease its value.
Smart Investing, being another SINTEZ component, lets to determine investors needs and realize them without any need to pick a strategy and managers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Devs you should make ann and bounty threads at local boards to attract more supporters. I suppose there are translators which have already done their work.
Yeap, it will rise activity of community. And sintez can raise more during ICO

Usually more than 90% of all sellers are from english threads. I read this statistic somewhere in this forum!

maybe because a lot of projects dont have a local threads?

and 10% still big piece of money which are necessary for the projects

Sometimes you might find that one outstanding investor clustered with the 10%.

yes, the man with money can simply not know about sintez

but he is looking for good project to invest

In order for potential investors to learn about the project there is advertising. Also we, the participants of the Bounty campaign, are helping so that as many people as possible get to know about this project. As information about the project should be added to all ICO trackers, it is from here that people often learn about passing ICO.
Love is the answer
Dear dev´s,

Best regards
Scheede

Activity: 350
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Devs you should make ann and bounty threads at local boards to attract more supporters. I suppose there are translators which have already done their work.
Yeap, it will rise activity of community. And sintez can raise more during ICO

Usually more than 90% of all sellers are from english threads. I read this statistic somewhere in this forum!
I think there are a huge number of members from philippines which do not unterstand english threads well.
The ANN thread translated in philippines is must to make them understand the project fully.

Totally agree with you. I know from other projects that the Filipinos are quite active. This will be a good support for the project.
Dear dev´s,

Best regards
Scheede

i have Facebook page with 310k member's , and i am interested in Facebook campaign 
You had lot of followers, so you can get aproved easily as it brings lot of people influence in it. I suggest you to start posting as it is great beneficent to Sintez.

Although there are rules to posting on behalf of SINTEZ, I'll suggest you visit the first page of this thread and follow the guide in the first post.

Sinitez is going to rev the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Good afternoon.  Tell me how long will the campaign last ?
The bounty campaign will last until the end of the sale of the tokens. The organizers will announce the completion!
I know that crowed-sale is the first stage, and bounty will last for 3 weeks that means until 28 November.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
i have Facebook page with 310k member's , and i am interested in Facebook campaign 
You had lot of followers, so you can get aproved easily as it brings lot of people influence in it. I suggest you to start posting as it is great beneficent to Sintez.
Love is the answer
Dear dev´s,

Best regards
Scheede
Pages:
Jump to: